Storage Closet.

(Hello everyone, if your back from the first entry of the Lesbian Lemons then I'm glad to see you back.! If you'd like to comission me for a story then you can shoot me a DM on Twitter: lewdcorn18 )

Sal was preparing to clean the store. It was late anyways and any extra work was payed with a great bonus. As she grabbed some gloves and cleaning supplies she made her way to the storage closet and saw her co-worker Hailey smoking.

Sal sighed. "You know you aren't supposed to be smoking in here."

"Oh shut up, I know you like to read those weird magazines in here on youre off time so don't be such a perfect sally!" Hailey shot back.

Sal pushed passed her grabbing a bucket. "I'm not trying to get in trouble by top dog, so stop smoking." Sal said, turning around and taking the cigarette out of her mouth and taking a drag of it, before taking a deep breath.

Sal blew out throwing the bud into the water bucket.

Hailey rolled her eyes. "Why are you cleaning anyways?"

"Extra bonus."

"How about you fuck me for an extra bonus huh?"

Sal turned around. "Watch you're mouth Hailey-"

"Oh shut up- I bet you couldn't even fuck me right if you had the chance."

Sal dropped everything and walked up to her.

Sal forced her body up against Hailey. "Fine.. you want me to fuck you so bad.. I will." Sal opened her shirt forcibly, grabbing her breast.

"And I started to wonder why you wore black laced bras. It's fucking hot on you."

Sal said admiring Haileys body, her body had birthmarks which made her stand out even more.

Sal bit her lip as Hailey panted from their long kiss looking up at her with excitement. "Yeah- I wear them for you."

Sal started to kiss Haileys neck, moving down to her collar bone and up against her chest. Hailey let out soft moans moving up against Sal to feel more of her touch.

Sal pulled her shirt open more planting kisses along her stomach before hitting her belt. Sal looked up and then back at Haileys belt, pulling open it, pulling the zipper down.

Hailey pulled her pants down and grabbed Sal's long ginger hair. "You're taking things to slow!" Hailey pushed Sal's face up against her vagina.

Sal looked supirsed and protested a bit but moved up against her Vagina, gently locking. She pressed her tongue against Haileys entrance. "A-ah! F-fuck.. holy shit!."

Sal grabbed Haileys waist, grinding Hailey up against her tongue. "F-fuck.. ah- sal-"

Hailey threw her head back her body jolting at the sucks.

Sal pulled away taking deep breath. "You so egear, your fucking dripping all over me.." Sal stood up and pushed Hailey back up against the small desk in the closet.

Sal leaned down and got on her knees as she pushed her face into Haileys wet pussy, she gently pushed her tongue up against her clit using her index and middle finger to fuck her.

It was slow but Hailey's moans strung out, they were soft only picking up qhen Sal sped up.

As Sal moved her fingers in and out more she removed her lips from her clit.

Hailey was panting at this point, red and drenched with sweat as was letting out moan after moan.

Sal came up slowly kissing her passionately. "Mghphm!" Hailey was surprised as she was close, closing her eyes.

She tensed up only to buck her hips on Sal's fingers grabbing onto Sals shirt hard.

Hailey moaned heavily into the kiss.

Sal moved back. "Was that good.. huh?" Sal asked removing her fingers and gently planting kisses along her neck.

Hailey tensed moving her head to the side to allow Sal to smooch before responding.

"M-mhm.." Hailey giggled a bit. "It was amazing.."

(I know this one was shorter but more are on the way! See you soon and don't don't forget to check my Twitter and shoot me a DM to comission me! Twitter: lewdcorn18)