Back Stage

(Wanted to bring back Darla and Lily because I'm writing a story for them that will be fitted with drawings of them! Hope you enjoy! These are the events which happen during Darla and Lily's relationship, mainly based off the idea of Darla and Lily testing their kinds/names of each partner.) 

Lily moaned out Darla up against her pressing her breast up against Lily's back. "D-darla.."

"Shush Lily... they'll hear you.." Darla's hand was stuffed in Lily's pants, rubbing her clit. Lily was wet her pants soaked at this point.

"D-darla.. this is humiliating n-ngh.." Darla moved her lips against Lily's ear. "But don't you like that..? My little pioneer?" Darla asked using her right hand to grab Lily's breast. 

Lily bit her lip her face getting red. "Y-yes.. yes madam.." 

Darla started to use her fingers to thrust into Lily's pussy which Lily pushed her head, and hand up against the wall.

Darla smiled at that response, Lily moving her hand to hold onto Darla's hand.

Darla was pushing up against Lily as she grind thrusting up against Lily's body. "Ah-.. ah.. Darla!~" Lily moaned out as Darla moved faster into Lily's pussy, as Lily was already tensing up. 

"Not so loud.. or I won't let you cum darling..~"

Lily covered her mouth, pushing her head up against the wall as Darla was thrusting her fingers faster and more rougher. Darla could only enjoy Lily's sounds coming out of her mouth.

Not before long Lily arched her back up against Darla, quickly Darla covered Lily's mouth in which Lily came grabbing onto Darla's hand, squeezing it. 

Darla gave a smile, her lipstick marked most of Lily's neck. As Lily calmed down she pushed up against Darla as Darla held her close. 

"You did so well my little pioneer..~"

Lily chuckled laying her head back up against Darla's breast. 

(I know this was fast/short, but I wanted to get this one shot out because I enjoyed this topic alot! I hope you all enjoyed the third story and I will be putting out more lemon and oneshots regularly!)