Part 1 Chapter 1

"Eyes here," May ordered.
           Daisy Johnson turned her attention to the agent and the computer screen she was gesturing to, "These are our targets, Chris and Wyatt Halliwell, brothers and suspected Inhumans."
           "Sibling Inhumans? That's a first," Mack commented beside Daisy.
           "That's why this is going to be difficult. As far as we can tell, Chris has the gift of telekinesis—"
           "Wait, that can't be," Daisy interrupted, "There's already a telekinetic Inhuman. One of Ward's cronies, remember?"
           "That's as far as we can tell," May repeated, "Once we have them in our possession, we can run more tests. Wyatt seems to have a force field."
           "I think Tremors can take them," Mack grinned.
           "The objective isn't to fight, its to rescue them. They're probably scared out of their minds,"

           "Was not,"
           "Was to. You were scared stiff," Wyatt laughed, "That Wendigo was coming right for you and you just stood there. If I hadn't run him through you would have been Wendi meat."
           "I was distracting him so you could run him through. It was all..." Chris trailed off.
           The brothers had just turned down an alleyway to find their way blocked by three people in all black. One an African-American man Wyatt's height and twice his size, one a small Asian woman, and one a woman a pretty brunette about their age in a black leather jumpsuit. She was the one who addressed them, "Chris, Wyatt, my name is Daisy Johnson. We're here to help."
            Chris glanced at Wyatt, who nodded, before surging at the man. Chris waved his arm and the Asian woman went flying. He turned to do the same to Daisy Johnson, but she had already put her hand up. An invisible pulsating force threw Chris off his feet. Instead of concrete, he landed on a metal surface that rang with the sound of his body hitting it and knocked him unconscious.

             Daisy stepped into the spotless white room and turned to face the containment unit stationed inside. Noticing her, Chris stopped pacing and fixed her with piercing green eyes, "Where am I? Where's Wyatt?"
             "We have your brother in the next room over. These containment units are designed to adapt to your unique make-up," she rested her forearms on the window ledge, "You're both safe."
             "Like hell. You kidnapped us!"
             "We're just trying to protect you,"
             "From what?"
             "There are people who don't understand us, who want to hurt us,"
             "Us?"
             "Inhumans. I'm one and you are too,"
             Chris laughed, "I am?" His voice was dripping with sarcasm.
             "I know it's hard to believe. But we're going to help you learn how to control your powers,"
               "My powers? My powers being telekinesis?"
               "That's what we're thinking, yes,"
               "And these cages are designed to handle my powers, my telekinesis?"
               "Yes, these units can handle anything you dish out. You're not going to hurt anyone,"
               "So it's not prepared for this," he dematerialized into a cluster of blue light.
               Daisy jumped, "What the—"
               "Hate to break it to you.."
                Daisy whirled around to see Chris and Wyatt standing behind her.
                "...but we're not Inhumans," Chris smirked.

                "Wait, wait, say that again, slower,"
                Jemma Simmons frowned at Daisy, but turned away from her computer, "Half witch—"
                "Okay, pause. Witch? Like spells and potions and broomsticks?"
                "It appears so, yes," Jemma continued, "Half Whitelighter."
                "What does that mean?"
                "No idea, hopefully the DNA results will shine some light,"
                "Does Coulson know?"
                "Bobbi's filling him in," Jemma turned at the sound of footsteps. Chris and Wyatt entered the lab, Wyatt carrying a McDonalds takeout bag.
               "Why did you come back?" Daisy asked, "We thought we would have to track you down, seeing as you both can teleport."
               "Dunno," Chris grinned, "Just felt right."
               Wyatt thumped his brother on the head, "It was my idea, you sleaze, remember?"
               But Daisy was smirking. She turned to Jemma, "This is Dr. Simmons by the way."
               Jemma shook Chris' hand, while Wyatt dug into the McDonalds, "Nice to meet you, Messers Halliwell. I hope you won't mind if I ask you some questions."
               "Not at all," Wyatt said, while Chris narrowed his eyes, "What kind of questions?"
               "Just about the nature of your powers. For starters, what exactly is a Whitelighter?"
               "They're like guardian angels for witches," Chris' eyes fell on the computer screen over Jemmas shoulder, where the DNA results were popping up, "What's this?"
              Jemma turned and put her hand on the mouse, "Oh, your DNA results."
              "How'd you get that?"
              "We took a few blood samples while you were out,"
              "You what?" Chris breathed, "You can't just take our blood without our knowledge."
              "I promise all results are confidential, and—"
              "That's not the point. You didn't have consent!"
              "Chris, calm down. It's fine," Wyatt snapped around his burger.
              "It is not fine. They can't just file us like some damn artifacts," Chris turned to his brother, to see a blond man about their age snatch a French fry from Wyatt. He nodded at Chris, chuckling, "I like this one."
              Daisy grinned widely at the man, "Boys, this is Lincoln Campbell. He's an Inhuman."
              "What exactly is an Inhuman anyway?" Wyatt asked.
              "We have alien DNA that is only awakened by a process called terogenesis," Daisy explained.
               Lincoln added, "Terogenesis changes you. Not just gives you powers. It awakens you to realities you never knew possible. You're a new creation down to the molecular level."
               Chris popped a fry in his mouth, "Sounds like ecstasy."
               "Don't insult their religion," Wyatt chided.
               "It's not a religion," Daisy chuckled, "It's a lifestyle."
               "That's exactly what someone with a religion would say,"
               "That's exactly what someone on ecstasy would say."

                After Simmons had finished her questions, which Chris grudgingly answered, Lincoln and Daisy took them upstairs to meet "Director Coulson." Chris expected a burly, hardcore military man who would give them a long Responsibilty Speech that would give their father a run for his money.
                So he was more than surprised and a little underwhelmed by the short middle-aged man in a suit who greeted them. That was until he opened his mouth, "Bobbi's told me she thinks these two are fit for the field. Don't tell me you two feel the same?"
               "I think they'd make excellent agents," Lincoln smirked.
               "I'm sorry, agents?" Chris said.
               "I think it's worth seeing what they can do. That is, if they're interested," Daisy continued.
               "We're not interested," Chris said, "Not until you tell us who you people are."
               Daisy and Lincoln looked at Director Coulson expectantly.
               "We're SHIELD," he said after a moment.