Part 2 Chapter 1

"So there's supposed to be someone here right?" Chris Halliwell asked, turning to his brother as they entered another empty room.
                 "This is where the police scanner said there was a break-in. Some people with strange powers," Wyatt Halliwell replied, looking under the conveyer belt to their right as Chris grumbled.
                  "We're listening to police scanners now."
                  "You said you wanted some action,"
                  Just then the door at the other end of the room burst open and a woman came sprinting in, followed close by a suspicious gas. Laying eyes on the brothers, she cried, "Help us!"
                  "What's—" before Chris could finish, the gas reached her and with a scream, she was consumed in a black crust.
                 "Whoa," the brothers lurched forward to help, but a familiar voice from within the gas snapped.
                  "Don't touch her!"
                  The voice put goosebumps on Chris' skin. The next moment Daisy Johnson came striding out of the cloud that was still filling the room. She grinned at the sight of them, but there was something eerily off about her.
                   "Chris! Wyatt! It's so good to see you!"
                   "Daisy, hey! What happened to her? We have to help her,"
                   "Terogenesis is happening," she gazed at the shell with awe and not a bit of concern, "And it is helping her. Like it's going to help you two."
                   The smoke had now almost filled the room, but Chris felt nothing. Daisy frowned, "Why isn't it working?"
                   Wyatt shrugged, "Half-angel maybe."
                   Where there should be relief, Daisy looked saddened, "Oh, I'm sorry. He can't have that."
                    "Have wha—?" Chris started before Daisy threw him against the wall with her powers and held him there with steady pulsing.
                    "What the hell?!" Wyatt cried, "Daisy, what's gotten into you?!"
                    "Clarity," she replied, throwing up her other hand, but the pulses only pushed the Witchlighter back a few feet. Bracing himself, Wyatt forced himself back to a terrified Daisy's side.
                   "I'm sorry, Daisy, you force my hand," with that, he punched her, knocking her to the ground and freeing Chris. She gazed up at the Halliwell with fear, but he strode over to his brother and they orbed out.

                    Chris shook his head as he and Wyatt watched the quinjet settle on the roof of their apartment, "I can't believe we're working with these yahoos again."
                    "We both told them we'd help if they ever needed it,"
                    "Yeah, but...well—"
                    "You only offered in hopes of getting laid?"
                    "Shut up," Chris snapped under his breath as Malinda May came into view at the rear of the quinjet.
                     As the brothers raced up the ramp, she grimaced at them, "Long time, no see."
                     "How are you, May?" Wyatt asked, smiling.
                     "Could be better," she looked tired and drawn.
                     "I think we're all in need of some magic assistance," the three turned to the fourth passenger.
                      Phil Coulson.

                      "So it's still Ward we're after," Chris asked as he perused security cam footage.
                      "Grant Ward is dead. Now he's possessed by an alien species, calls itself Hive," Coulson explained. They stood in the lab at SHIELD headquarters with Jemma Simmons and Leo Fitz.
                      "Aliens. Great. Glad that bastard is dead though. I would've paid money to see it,"
                      "Well, Wards death ended up causing a bigger problem," Simmons said, "Hive wants to take over the world—"
                      "Nice. Very original,"
                      "—and he's using Inhumans to do it."
                      Chris turned serious, "How's he controlling Daisy? Or is he?"
                      "He is," Fitz answered, quickly and firmly, "As far as we can tell, he can mind control Inhumans, make them part of the Hive-mind so to speak."
                      "So what can we do?" Wyatt asked.
                      "Specifically, what can we do to save Daisy?" Chris added, quickly, earning a glare from his brother.
                      "Hive and the Inhumans he's controlled—plus, of course, Hydra—have been attacking warehouses, factories, SHIELD bases—basically anywhere there's a lot of people and little security," Coulson said. "Like where you boys ran into her."
                      "Why?"
                      "Trying to make and recruit more Inhumans. Some SHIELD agents they capture—we don't know why,"
                       "But," Fitz jutted in, "Thanks to you two we have an idea of where they're going to hit next."
                       Chris grinned, "So? What are we waiting for?"

I'm back with the next story!
          ~Liz