Chapter 5

I've decided against going to my sculpting class for the rest of the week, not even bothering with anything that i'd missed either. I'd just continued with my life like that was how it always was, sculpt-less basically.

Doing all my other projects and assignments, studying for upcoming tests and of course finding time to eat between that even if it could get hectic sometimes since my lack of creativity was a pain in the ass lately.

I'd also actively avoided Karsen Krist, whenever I saw him in the hall or library or just somewhere around campus in general, i'd not done anything dramatic, just decided to turn around and walk the other way, or take another route to wherever I was going and it was fairly easy since this campus had a hell of a lot of ways to get to one place.

It wasn't childish, it was just keeping me at my calm, no disturbances, no change, nothing new to disturb the ongoing cycle I had going on.

Yet for some reason, when nothing new happened and the day stayed the same, I felt like nothing, and when I felt like nothing I didn't want to do anything, didn't want talk to anyone, didn't want to read, didn't feel like sleeping or watching tv or even so much as eating, it felt like I was burdened by being alive and being forced to move forward and continue living when all I wanted to do was stop, just for a second, a moment. To take a breather.

I think I self sabotaged myself often.

And I think I was becoming a little uncomfortable with it too.

I was walking down the corridor at the end of the week on Friday morning to get to the bathroom after a long time spent on drinking tea and reading a poetry books up in the library that were so dramatic that I think I wanted to die.

See what I did there? Infectious I tell you.

I was walking fast, my hands in my pockets, my eyes set on the bathroom but when a certain dark haired guy walked out the guys bathroom with two other guys on his sides.

I almost whipped myself back around to drive back home before my three o'clock babysitting appointment, but it would be much more realistic if I just decided to urinate in my jeans right here instead because my bladder was at its weakest point, literally at the edge of bursting.

I grimaced at the thought of my wet jeans, yeah, no. I had to go inside here before I pissed myself.

Another group of other people i've never quite seen before walked beside me and I moved closer to their sides, not too close that they looked at me suspiciously or anything; just close enough to not be seen by Karsen and his friends.

I did not want to be seen by him now, not even if he wasn't gonna be able to talk to me since I had to go pee because who knows? What if he waited to talk to me?

Thankfully I blended in with them, just before I separated back out the group and made way into the the bathroom, pushing the door open with a heavy sigh in relief.

I walked in to the first open stall I saw and did my business before I walked out and washed my hands in one of the sinks.

It was relatively empty in here, just a dirty blonde drying her hands so I took my time washing my own, waiting for her to move away from it so I could dry my hands after.

When she was done drying her hands and went to the mirror, I walked over and did my own hands too before I walked out the bathroom, getting my car keys out my bag so I wouldn't have to look through my bag in the parking lot for it, having it in my hands and turning back around just t- wall.

I hit a damn wall.

I looked up and-

I did not hit a damn wall.