Chapter 32

Karsen

Life was weird.

I really believed Adrienne didn't want me too after what she had said in the bathroom the night after we stayed together in the tent , and at first, even if I acted unaffected, I couldn't stop thinking about it, how she'd told me that she didn't want me, all she wanted was to be wanted.

That's it.

'I just wanted to be wanted.' She had no idea how badly she actually was wanted by me. No freaking clue.

Then she was drunk and she was jealous, she was so damn jealous. Then she went to the bathroom with that guy, but she didn't smell like him, and she didn't look disheveled, her dress kind of smelled like alcohol and I believed her spilling the alcohol on him because her spilling things wasn't anything uncommon, and she had a damp spot on the top of the dress.

Hours after entering the club we were in an alley and she was kissing my neck and touching me, her hands up my shirt and in my hair.

I thought she didn't want me, but that was until she was rubbing herself on me, till she put my hand up her dress, my fingers inside of her sweet, sweet pussy, her lips on mine, her moans in my mouth and fuck I wanted more of her, badly.

She shouldn't have done that. Because now I knew she wanted me just as much as I wanted her, and I was determined to get her to admit it when she was sober, determined to have her with me in more than friendly ways and to finally make her mine for real, not just for these little ounces of fun.

Except that today she hadn't talked to me, since she wasn't at the lake house when I woke up, she'd already left. And I overthought it, wondering why she hadn't woke me up and kissed me goodbye in the morning or something.

I groaned at the thought of her soft kisses, able to vaguely imagine her body under mine, her lips on mine, her body against mine, her moans and whimpers and fuck her legs wrapped around me as I entered her would be a dream.

A fucking dream.

I needed to have a taste of her everywhere, and if she wanted me to i'd be the happiest fucker in the world.

"Karsen." Summer says my name, looking back to me in the backseat of the car and I look up to her and away from my phone after sending Addy over thirty random emoji's that she hasn't responded to yet.

She's probably ignoring me or something, which wouldn't work for long, i'd see her in a few hours again and talk her ears off.

"You've been staring at your phone for an hour straight, isn't your neck hurting?"

Yes, it was hurting like a bitch, but I needed something back. I needed her to at least leave me on seen. I was desperate for any sort of acknowledgment, and clearly she wouldn't be giving it to me anytime now.

We slept in the same bed last night, having not done anything sexual but I held her and she let me hold her, but when I woke up around 11am with a headache, partially hungover, she wasn't with me in bed.

But the shower was used and the bag she'd used with a few of Summer's things was no longer beside mine in the room.

Then Summer had told me she had already left early with Jake and Matt an hour before I woke up, successful in her mission of avoidance.

I was probably just gonna give her the benefit of the doubt and act like it hadn't happened too, but soon, that bullshit would be over.

I'll make sure of it. Im gonna get my girl.