I am Still Alive

Hello everyone. Hope you are all doing well.

Yes, I am still alive. I'm sorry for not updating my stories or keeping you guys up to date, I've just been very busy with getting my life straightened out. I got a new job that I like a lot and am trying my best to work hard at it. I've also decided to quit trying to make video games and make board games instead and it is a LOT easier to make and I've made something really unique with it. My house was also flooded a few months ago and it's STILL under construction.

I have been trying to write a new chapter for "The Mercenary Night Guard" and rewrite the "Abandoned Human Robot" too, but with everything that's been happening I've been more burned out and have had little time to write the stories. It also doesn't help that I don't know what I want the next chapter for "The Mercenary Night Guard" to be either. I have had a few people pitch a few ideas with me for it, but the ideas aren't sticking very well, and I've run out of ideas since I've been more focused on other things as of late.

As for the rewritten story of "Abandoned Human Robot" I have been working on it for a long time and have the skeletal structure for the first few chapters, but then it kind of just stops as I have ran out of ideas for it and I actually want to plot this one out instead of just winging it and hoping that the chapter will be good enough to satisfy you all.

I have not given up on writing stories on Wattpad just yet, but when you're burned out and lacking motivation to write the stories, then it becomes damn near impossible to do it. If you guys have any ideas of what the next chapter of the story should be for "The Mercenary Night Guard" or want to help with the rewritten version of "Abandoned Human Robot", send me a DM (Direct Message) or post your ideas here.

Anyways, I hope you all have a good day, and stay safe.