Chapter 3

Myster187 for helping me with this chapter. He's an awesome guy and a total badass writer. Checkout his profile and read the stories that he wrote because they are all fucking awesome!
---------------------------------------------------------

[Thought]

-Y/N POV-

I was leaning against the wall in the back of the Parts and Service room with the lights off, waiting for Marlene to come back after dealing with her 'friends'. If I had to guess, she's probably checking to see if any of them are damaged, and taking them to the Repair room. As much as I hate her 'friends', I still wondered if that animatronic was actually my sister. I mean, it should be impossible, but she was the only one that knew that song would calm me down. Hell, not even my parents even knew that. It may be hard to believe, but if what Mairusu said is true, then that animatronic really is my sister then. I was brought out of my thoughts as the door opened, and Marlene stood in the doorway smiling at me.

Marlene: Hey there, Y/N.

I stayed silent and stared at her from underneath my mask.

She closed the door behind her, and walked over to the light switch.

Marlene: Why are you in the dark? How about we turn on the lights?

She said as she flipped the light switch, and the lights in the room turned on.

Y/N: ... What's the point of asking when you were going to do it anyways?

I asked in an emotionless tone. She chuckles and walks towards me.

Marlene: It's been 14 years since we've last seen each other, hasn't it?

Y/N: Yeah.... It has....

Marlene: You must have a lot of questions for me, don't you?

Y/N: Just one actually. How did you know that it was me?

Marlene: You may look different on the outside, but your soul still feels the same on the inside.

I tilted my head in confusion.

Y/N: My... soul? What do you mean?

Marlene: *Giggle* Yes. Your soul give off a certain feeling, or aura when you think about someone you care for. I felt it yesterday when you were here, and I knew that it had to be you.

I didn't really understand it, but I was going to just go with it. I've seen and heard more bullshit that doesn't make senses that somehow worked.

Y/N: ... I see... makes sense, I guess.

Marlene: Any other questions?

Y/N: No.

She looks at me confused.

Marlene: No? What do you mean, "No"? Aren't you curious as to how I'm still alive? Or how I got a new body?

Y/N: I said I only had one question. I also know a doctor that's lost his medical license that's named Medic, and what you're saying far more sense than what he does. He can take all of the information from every medical and science textbooks in the world, throws them out a window, and land in a shredder. He brought Soldier back to life just by replacing his heart and replacing his missing blood with animal blood, and he came out fine and still acts like himself. It shouldn't be physical possible, but it worked. So, I've stopped questioning stuff like this, and decided to just go with it and pretend that I understand. Trust me, it's a lot simpler that way, and saves you a headache with a long explanation.

Her eyes were widen in disbelief and looked at me confused.

Marlene: Okay... well... um, I uh... don't know how to reply to that.