Chapter 2

A/N: Shout out to my friend Myster187 for helping me with this chapter. He's an awesome guy and a total badass writer. Checkout his profile and read the stories that he wrote because they are all fucking awesome!
---------------------------------------------------------

[Thought]

-Y/N POV-

I just got home and went straight to my bedroom. I took off my mask and set it on the nightstand next to me.

Y/N: *Sigh*.... Fucking horny animatronics.... They're almost as annoying as Scout when he doesn't shut up.

I took off my armor and my outfit then took a shower and went to bed.

The next day, I woke up and 3 PM. I got myself something to eat, put on my armor, and went to the armory to grab some things that I'm going to if they do it again. They may be animatronics, but somethings off about them. They act like they're actually alive, and they don't act like that during the day because of all the little kids that go there. My cellphone rings and I noticed that it was Mairusu's number so I answered it.

Y/N: What is it, Mairusu?

Mairusu: Oh hey! Uh, how was your first night there?

Y/N: Annoying. The animatronics decided to sit at my door and drain my power.

Mairusu: O-Oh. I guess it hit 6 AM before they could get into your office since you're still alive.

Y/N: No, they got it, but they were fucking a dead clone of me while I turned invisible.

Mairusu: .... That just sounds wrong.

Y/N: It is. However, they were lucky because if I hadn't done that, then they would of been shot.

Mairusu: Y-Y-You're not planning on shooting them, are you?

Y/N: If they pull that stunt again or piss me off then I will.

Mairusu: You can't! They're alive and have feelings! You can't just murder them!

Y/N: So, they are alive then?

Mairusu: ..........

Y/N: You better start explaining how they're actually alive, or else I'll shoot them in self defense.

Mairusu: ... *Sigh* Fine. But, don't tell anyone else, okay?

Y/N: Fine.

-Time Skip, because I'm not going to explain everything about it-

Y/N: So, the ones that dies in the restaurant have possessed the animatronics and are now stuck to them?

Mairusu: Yes. They may seem like horny girls at night, but they're actually are real people whose souls were bonded to them. They only act like this to scare off the night guards. So please, don't shoot or kill them, please!

Y/N: .... Fine. I'll give them one more warning, but if they ignore and continue to piss me off then they will get shot. Goodbye.

I hung up and went to the armory to get everything ready for today.

-Time Skip, 11 PM-

I had my armor, mask, and all the weapons and gadgets that I brought with me last night with a few additional ones. I had another Sharp Dresser strapped to my other arm, a second pistol with extra ammunition for them as well, and Sapper to disable any type of electronic that touches it. I looked at the envelope, that had a letter that I wrote for the animatronics in it, and sighed heavily before shoving it into my pocket and driving off to the restaurant on my motorcycle.