Chapter 4

[Thought]

A/N: I gorgot to mention this. When you have the mask on, you voice changes to where you sound like Reaper from Overwatch.

-Mari (Marlene) POV-

I waited in the Parts & Service room like he asked me to do, and waited for him to come back. I heard a few gun shots, and people screaming in pain a few minutes ago, but now it's quiet and I was beginning to worry.

Mari: [I know he said to stay in here no matter what, but I can't stop thinking that something bad must of happened to him.]

I was about to reach for the doorknob when the door suddenly opened and Y/N walked in then he closed the door behind him. I quickly ran up to him and hugged him.

Mari: Y/N! You're alright!

Y/N: Mmm. Your friends are safe, and the intruders have been taken care of.

I looked at him and smiled. He walked over to the table, and started to remove undo the belts around his waist and his gauntlet on his right arm with his left hand, and set them on the table along with his jacket and hidden wrist blades (the Sharp Dressers). He was now weaing a long sleeved black t-shirt that he wore under his jacket, the bottom half of his armor, and his mask. He looked down at his arms, and was messing around with the sleeves for a bit.

Y/N: Do you know where I can find some alcohol, needle nose pliers, and some bandages?

I walk over to him while looking at him confused.

Mari: Yeah, I do, but why do you-?

I was cut off when I saw his right arm and left shoulder were bleeding.

Mari: YOU'VE BEEN SHOT!?

Y/N: Yeah. Why did you think I took off my weapons and armor?

Mari: How did you get shot!?

He tilts his head while looking at me, meaning that he was confused.

Y/N: What? Didn't you hear the gun fire?

Mari: You idiot!

I stormed out of the room and went to Mairusu's Office. I walked to his desk, and grabbed the med-kit that he had in one of his desk drawers, and then went back to the Parts & Service room while closing the door behind me.

I turned on the lights, then set the med-kit on the table next to his stuff and went through one of the tool boxes, and grabbed out a needle nose plier, a box knife, and a lighter that one of the employees left here. I walked back to the table and patted a clear spot on it.

Mari: Lie down. I'll remove the bullets for you.

He stared at me in silence, then looked at the table then back at me.

Y/N: Seriously? I doubt that you know how to remove a bullet.

Mari: Hey! I watched Burn Notice, and watch them remove a bullet from Michael's shoulder! Now, remove your shirt and lie down!

He stared at me in silence for a few seconds before he slowly removed his shirt. As he was removing it, I covered my mouth in horror as I saw all the scars all over his body. There were scars that were left from burns, cuts, and bullets everywhere. Once he removed his shirt completely, he got up on the table and lied down.

Y/N: I'm ready.

I slowly walked up to him and ran a hand over the large burn marks on his chest.

Mari: W.... Where did you get these scars from?

Y/N: A lot of things. Knives, flamethrowers, pistols, gatling guns, shotguns, etc. I was hit by a lot of things.