Chapter 1

[Thought]

-Y/N POV-

My name is Y/N L/N, but I am mostly known the Grim Reaper. Why am I known as the Grim Reaper? Heh, simple. I'm a mercenary for hire. Yeah, that's right, I'm a 22 year old man that works as a mercenary. But, not just any mercenary, I take jobs ranging from assassinations to replacing someone at a job for a day just because they called in sick. Why do I take random jobs? Because it makes things interesting for me, and I'm not having to kill, cheat, and steal, all the time. Besides, I've been a mercenary ever since I was 10 years old.

Anyways, I'm just sitting at my workbench cleaning my shotgun, and checking my ammo supply when I suddenly got a phone call on my cellphone. I picked it up, and answered it while I was still checking my ammo supply.

Y/N: Who is it?

???: Is this the Grim Reaper?

Y/N: Speaking.

Mairusu: My name is Mairusu, I'm the owner of-

Y/N: Freya's Anime Convention.

Mairusu: Yes, I am.... H-How did you know that?

Y/N: I don't need to answer that. I'm busy at the moment, do you have a job for me or not?

Mairusu: Yes, I do. My previous night guard quit, and I need a new one fast. It pays five hundred dollars a week. Can you do it?

Y/N: What do I need to do?

Mairusu: All you need to do is sit in an office, check the cameras to keep an eye on the animatronics, and make sure no one breaks in.

Y/N: Do you want me to guard them, and the restaurant at all cost?

Mairusu: Yes.

Y/N: Alright, I'll take it. But, under one condition.

Mairusu: What's that?

Y/N: I don't have to wear the uniform. Just give me the badge, keys, and flashlight and I'll be fine.

Mairusu: Okay, we have a deal. I'll see you tonight at midnight, okay?

Y/N: Got it. Later.

I hung up and looked at the clock to see that it was 11:30pm. I sighed heavily as I looked down at my shotgun.

Y/N: It's been 14 years since I'vebeen back there.... *Sigh* I better get ready.

I grabbed my Sharp Dressers (the hidden blades), pistols, and dead ringer, and strapped Sharp Dressers to both my arms, placed my pistols inside the holsters inside my jacket, and put dead ringer in my pocket. I walked out of my workshop and into the next room, the living room, and grabbed my keys, and my mask. I put it on and put my hood up then got on my motorcycle and drove off to the restaurant. Now, you maybe asking me, "How can I see with a mask that doesn't have eye holes?" Ever seen the umbrella from the movie Kingsman? Well, my mask has the same technology, so I can see what's in front of me even though it looks like I can't see anything.

I got there 10 minutes early, and saw someone standing in front of the restaurant. If I had to guess who it was, I'd say that it'd be Mairusu. I got off my bike and walked up to him.

Mairusu: Uh, are you Grim Reaper?

I nod to him.

Mairusu: The rumors about you are true, you are silent when your not on the phone.... A-Anyways, he is your badge, keys, and flashlight. Come inside, I'll show you around the place.

He opened the door and we went inside. He showed me around the building and telling me which room is which and what animatronics are there. As he was showing me around, I saw a door that said "Parts and Service". I gripped my right fist in anger as the memory of what happened here 14 years ago came back to me.