William's Powers and Abilities

Powers

William has a affect on every type of cat on the planet. This ability tends to make all types of cat flock towards him, William can control this.

He can also call for all cats in his area to come to him, he can talk to them, when he talks to them the sound that comes out of his mouth is not English but the cat language so meows.

Not only can he talk to every cat on the planet he can also talk to every animal but he can not control or summon them like he does with cats. When he does talk to animals he talks to them in their language not English. So everyone around him hears animal sounds not English.

Claw Retraction:

William has one claws for each finger, so he has 10 medium length claws, these glass and many types of metals.

He can use these claws for picking locks, digging his claws into many types of surfaces and climb on any surface.

William is able to wield claws with great proficiency in brute power and close quarter combat. He is able to demonstrate a savage aptitude for the ways of the claw.

William's claws have very poisonous venom that causes anyone to become paralyzed for up to a day or two.

Enhance Agility:

William has a powerful ability to go from one motion to another effectively dodge attacks, swing from things easily sprint, do back-flips, leap across rooftops, and numerous other gymnastic athletic and martial implements with little to not effect on him.

Enhance Balance:

As William is basically a cat he has a amazing climbing ability, he also had an amazing grabs of balance. He can move more effortlessly and smoothly on very types of vertical or horizontal surface such a branches, rocks, walls.

Because of how great his balance is, knocking him down us almost impossible and if he is knocked and fall down he is able to recover from the imbalance almost instantly. He can balance on any object no matter how narrow or unstable it may seem.

Enhance Bite:

William has a particularly strong bite as his fangs are very sharp. His bite at maximum strength can bite off the strongest metal in the world in half in one go.

Enhance Leap:

William can jump father than any other human, he can leap farther than even the greatest athlete. Impressive feats include being able to jump over large fences, clear massive holes in the ground and this comes in handy when he is jumping from building top to building top.

He is very graceful in his jumps and he lands even someone with the best hearing what not be able to hear him land. This was proven when he meets Felix Banks for the first time, he landed right behind him and than scaring him.

Enhance Senses:

William has a extremely accurate senses, allowing him to see, hear, smell, taste and feel better than the average person.

The Five Senses:

Enhance Hearing: Ears pick up every single sound, and can decipher layers upon layers of noise. He has the ability to pick up a conversation from a mile away in a busy city.

Enhance Smell: He can detect specific smells, and located their origin. He can even be able to tell if someone is lying or sick by which smells they excrete.

Enhance Taste: William has a extremely developed sense of taste and may be able to detect poisons or other problems. He is be able to taste all of their surroundings at once from a distance via air/water.

Enhance Touch: William can feel so acutely that to rub his hands on a paper would be like reading the paper, sensing every bump, ripple or wave. He is able to tell of distant occurrences felt through vibration in the air, ground, and water.

Other Powers

• Enhance Vision
• Enhance Speed
• Enhance Stealth
• Enhanced Strength
• Night Vision
• Animal Scrying
• Short Range Animal Summoning
• Regenerative Healing Factor
• Foreign Body Immunity
• Slowed Aging

After Training with Charles

• Avatar Projection
• Long Range Animal Summoning

Abilities

Genius-Level Intellect:

William is one of the smartest person on the planet surpassing his twin brother. William's genius extends to his amazing knowledge of mechanical and engineering.

William has intelligence significantly above the standard genius level intellect, he possesses exceptional intellectual capabilities. He has the much larger mental capacity than the average person, he is very creative person.

When William was eighteen years old when he created his first and only A.I named Tony.

T.O.N.Y
(Technology Organized Notification Youth)

Tony was created by William when he was eighteen years old, Tony is a scientist artificial intelligence

Tony was created by William when he was eighteen years old, Tony is a scientist artificial intelligence. He was created by William, when he needs some help him with his research and mechanic work but his primary objective is to make life better for William.

He is a holographic avatar, only William can see him as he is a chip in the back of his neck.

William takes the physical form of a man with dark brown hair and brown eyes, he is shown to wear any suits with black shoes. Tony has a New York accent but he pronounces each word precisely.

Tony still exists today because when William was seventeen he wanted to create a pathway to access a human mind. The pathway he found was to create Tony, Tony is in a form of a chip.

William age seventeen finally finished creating him, he locked himself in his room stopping Hank from entering and stopping him as he put the chip in his neck.

Tony is connected to every trace of internet in the world, he is in power lines, computers everything that has a power connection.

Master Engineer:

William is an extremely talented engineer and robotic technician before he built Tony, he had built a medium sized droid as a personal assistant in his lab but his droid was destroyed by Hank on accident. William didn't have the heart to build another one.

He has built many of the design Hank had made. He has built even the most complex machines, some people have even started that he is from the future, Hank has stated to him many times he is far beyond humanity.