Chapter 2

Geneva, Switzerland, 1962

Third POV

"Possession of that gold is illegal. I should inform the police." The Nazi man said to Felix Banks as he puts a bar of gold on his desk now dressed in a fancy suit smiling down at him.

"Let's not play this game." Felix dismisses his game.

"Where did you get it?" The Nazi said curiously.

"A friend. He recommended, your bank most highly."

"I see. Do you know our terms, sir?" The Nazi states to him.

"Yes. And you should know mine. This is why reminds of my people." Felix said angrily.

"Metal from their possession. Torn from their teeth." Felix said making the bank manager look scared but Felix continues to talk.

"This is blood money. And you're going to help me find the blasters responsible for it."

As Felix said that last sentence the bank manager sneakily reaches for the silent alarm but his hand can no longer move as he grunts helplessly as Felix release his hand causing the man to hit himself as Felix move to his side leaning on the desk.

"Don't touch the alarm. I want Schmidt. Klaus Schmidt. Where is he?" Felix said in anger.

"Our clients don't provide addresses. We're not..."

"Not that sort of bank?" Felix angrily said as he looked at his mouth sensing metal and putting his fingers up and slowly pulling the metal out.

"Metal filling, eh? Not gold? Worried someone might steal them?" Felix continues to pull the metal filling out which causes the man to feel so much pain.

"Argentina! Schmidt is in Argentina! Villa Gesell! Please!" The man begged as Felix finally pulls the filling out which causes the man to sign in relief.

"Thank you. I would love kill you. So mark my words. If you warn anyone, I'm coming.... I will kill you." Felix said to the man as he walks out of the room with his gold and briefcase.

Hellfire Club

As two agents sit in their car watching a club from right outside. Levene and Moria MacTaggert two agents from the CIA sit in their car watching the Hellfire Club.

"Another day at the office." Levene said as he eats his burger talking to his partner, as Moria watches the club through her binoculars.

"Is that Colonel Hendry?"

"The NATO guy?"

"Yeah."

"Yes, it is. 'Cause that's three Mob bosses, the Italian ambassador and the CEO of Lockhead." Moria listed off.

"They can't all be Communist. This Hellfire Club, it's got to be something else."

"Do you see that? Hello, girls. Wow. Very, nice. What...what are you doing?" Levene said while he is looking at half naked girls walking into the club as he turns to see Moria noticing she is removing her clothes.

"Using some equipment the CIA didn't give me. Stay put." As Moria gets out of the car strutting away heading to the club.

"Colonel Hendry?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Emma Frost. Sebastian Shaw's associate."

"And where is Mr. Shaw."

"We're have a party, and here's the entertainment. Come with me." Emma Frost said to Colonel Hendry as both walk to a booth.

As Moria follows behind them as older man whistles at her checking her out.