Prologue

Auschwitz, Poland 1944

Third POV

A young boy surrounded by a large group of people that are being pushed around by armed guards as children are forced away from their parents including Felix Banks.

Felix Banks and many others children separated from their parents as many of the parents shouted for their children and at the armed guards. Maria, Felix Banks's mother shouting for her son as both separated, as both try to fight the armed guards.

"Mama!, Mama!" Felix shouted as he screamed as he hit the guards holding him back as he yells and yells a noise is heard from the gate and it starts moving on it's own and bending forward as if Felix was calling to it.

A guard was knock Felix out with a butt of his gun as Felix falls to the ground while his mother is forced away as a man watches from above the building.

Westchester,New York 1944

A young Charles Xavier age twelve awakens from his peacefully sleep in his families mansion to a noise in his house he slowly gets up grabbing a baseball bat and quietly walking down the stairs to see a light on in the kitchen.

As Charles walks into the kitchen to see the fridge open as a blonde elderly woman wearing red smiled at him with her hands resting on her hips.

"Mother. What are you...I thought you were a burglar." Young Charles said while dropping his baseball bat to his side.

"I didn't mean to scare you, darling. I was getting a snack. Go back to bed." Sharon the boy's mother said to him with a British accent.

Her saying this to Charles make him go quite and just stares at his 'mother'

"What's the matter? Go back to bed." She said trying to get him to leave but he remains silent.

"I'll make you a hot chocolate." The boy's mother said while putting her hands on her hands slightly bending over to reach his height but Charles just stares at her than to a picture of them before looking at her.

"Who are you? And what have you done with my mother?" Charles said making his mother stif up as he used his powers to speak in her mind.

"My mother has never set foot in this kitchen in her life. And she certainly never made me a hot chocolate, unless you count ordering the maid to do it." Charles voice echoed in the woman's mind causing her to move back holding her head as Charles chuckled softly.

His mother looks back to him in fear but her body slowly morphs into a young boy with beautiful red skinned with clothes with lots of scars on his face and black hair.

"You're not scared of me?" A young red skinned boy asked him with a tone of confusion.

"I always believed I couldn't be the only one in the world. The only person who was...different. And here you are. Charles Xavier." Charles said to him happily he is not alone anymore as he holds his hand to him.

"Erik." He said shaking his hand.

"You're hunger and alone. Take whatever you want. We've got lots of food. You don't have to steal. In fact, you never have to steal again." Charles said while offering his home to Erik, as Erik chuckles happily.

Dundee, Illinois 1944

On a average street in a average neighborhood lives a small family a human father and a human mother but their children are not so normal. Their twins Henry and William are not normal but very unique.

Henry to eldest twin has a peculiar pair of feet which allows him to hang up side down which always makes his brother laugh.

William the youngest twin is much more peculiar than his brother he resembles a snow leopard. The twins parents are very loving towards both of them, they don't seem to care how peculiar they are.

One night as both of the children of age four sleep peacefully a storm begins to start which cause William to jump in fright and turn into a snow leopard cub and starts running as quick as his snow leopard legs can go racing into the next room, his brother's room.

William gently wakes up Henry up by bumping his head on his as he opens his eyes looking at his then seeing the lightning outside before opening the blanket up so he can snuggle underneath him.

The baby snow leopard slowly starts to pur as he snuggles into his brother's arms as he slowly turns back into a human child snuggling closer to Henry's arms as both children slowly go back to sleep with smiles on their faces.