𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟓. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚗

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

Deep within her cave, Nimueh patiently waited by the water's edge. With unending revenge plastered in her eyes and a permanent smirk playing upon her blood red lips, she watched the ripples in the water grow quicker in pace and volume. The ripples crashing against the rocky shoreline, shimmering the blackened water under the crystals that reflect the moonlight.

And as the water broke like glass, the Witch's smirk grew wickedly.

"Why have you summoned me?" A beautiful voice demanded from the dark blue depths. Its tone was graceful but there was something about the way it spoke that would run chilling dread down the spines of all.

Nimueh grinned at the creature. "I have a proposition for you." She walked toward the water, kneeling down to come face to face with the creature. "I have a means for you to return home."

From under the water, the pearly sharp teeth of the creature glistened in the cave's light. "What is it, My Lady?"

Knowing this plan would surely work, Nimueh ran her hand over the water, bringing a vision forth for the creature to see. The young warlock was patiently working away at the young prince of Camelot's armour, Rylee sitting right beside him, chattering away at his misery. Making his working day go by slightly faster.

"His name is Merlin."

Catching Nimueh's wicked smirk with one of their own, the creature submerged, following the water as it streamed toward the lake they called their home.

And as the creature left, Nimeuh watched the vision in the water, the vile thing that is revenge consuming what was left of her soul.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺'𝘴 𝘈𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘯

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

"You are such a child, Arthur."

A new day in Camelot. A new day meant new problems.

Rylee sat along the side of the wood, watching in annoyance as Arthur lined himself away from the target.

Camelot was abuzz with what was nearing its head around the corner. A competition to prove who was the greatest archer in all the land and Arthur was determined to win. The Prince, while he was a great warrior, lacked in the realm of Archery.

"Honestly, I'm insulted by your posture more than anything else."

Scoffing in annoyance, Arthur shot a glare at her. "Will you stop it?"

The girl chuckled, leaning against a tree. "You need this, trust me."

Ignoring her, Arthur turned back, taking aim in the direction of the target.