𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

DISCLAIMER: MATURE CONTENT, DEATH AND ANXIETY

Circa May 1943:

HOGWARTS HALLWAY:

The castle was dark, and a disturbing and eerie atmosphere covered the school.

Torches lit up the walls, as the portraits moved in motion, glancing at the students below.

Muggle-borns stood far from purebloods, while half-bloods drifted between the two.

Most lessons were finished but the day was far from being over.

Septrim Seramore and his best friend Abraxas Malfoy were strolling through the grounds, bored of their young minds.

It was almost summer and not much has happened this year, they loathed it, trapped in an endless cycle of ennui.

Apart from Salazar Slytherin's chamber being opened, but other than that not much.

They pushed each other as they wandered through the school, hitting each other's heads, as the crowds of students parted as they walked through.

Their long robes grazed the floor, Septrim was very tall for his age, so was Abraxas, the two 16-year-olds stood at 6 foot 3, towering over the majority of their year.

Most of their group were the tallest members of the school.

Abraxas claimed it was their pureblood genes, Septrim didn't disagree, but he told his best mate not to say that too loudly.

Abraxas kept flicking his friend's ear, laughing as he tried running away, "I think Slughorn has a crush on Tom."

The Seramore wizard slapped his arm away, playfully glaring in his direction, "I wouldn't be surprised if he does."

"It like his mouth waters a the sight of him,"

Septrim grimaces at the thought, "I will never be able to look at the man the same." his friend snickers at his expression.

"What were you doing last night, you missed the second part of the party."

Slytherin parties were known to be the best ones out of all the houses, not because of the music, but due to the high amounts of alcohol and games that they would play.

Many people thought their events would be boring and too sophisticated, but boy they were wrong.

They may have started that way but as the clock turned 12 and the drinks settled into their systems, the atmosphere became unhinged and sensual.

Students' memories were always hazy and regretful the next day but that was all part of the fun.

Septrim gave his best mate a sly smirk, "Anastasia wanted to talk to me."

Not many words were exchanged between the two but they both came to some sort of agreement.

Abraxas chuckled at the insinuation , "The Avery twin?"

"Yes."

"Elias will be mad." the platinum-haired wizard teased. The Avery twins were close, but only when it came to appearances, they were still protective over the other despite rarely speaking.

Septrim scoffed, shaking his head, "Unless he wants another black eye and a few broken ribs he won't say anything about me and his sister." He spat, Abraxas knew his anger wasn't directed at him, but he did feel nervous at his tone.