𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬

WARNINGS: PANIC ATTACKS AND BLOOD

Morbid was the only word that could describe the Christmas holidays. Artemis and Blaise were finally reunited with their forgotten memories and it wasn't pleasant to bear witness. Their parents waited in anticipation as they watch their children deliberate with the information they suddenly received, but a rage-filled reaction didn't come as their faces remained stoic, causing more guilt and shame to flow between the adults.

The Notts only grew closer over the holidays, the same couldn't be said about the Greengrass', yet, they continued with their joyful act, even though it posed more harm to their suffering daughters.

The Malfoy's experienced something far worse, their manor had been taken over by a greater force. With each step the Dark Lord took around the tiled home, the more tainted it became. Draco wanted to escape, but, he couldn't leave his mother alone nor could his body bring itself to do so. So he never strayed far from the grounds, kept his head up and acted like everything was normal. Even in the presence of his newly escaped father and aunt, he kept up his facade, despite it slipping with every breath.

The following months only proved how mental torment could manifest.

The pureblood 5 began to argue with one another much more, only to make up the next day before the cycle continued. Perhaps they all needed a break, from each other? Maybe, but times like these brought terror and dread, which would only worsen if they were apart.

***

Tuesday, March 12th:

A HOGWARTS BROOM CLOSEST:

The sounds of Ron Weasley's screams bounced around the walls of a vacant broom closest.

Luna and Pansy stood by the door after placing a silencing spell to prevent anyone from interrupting what they called 'Ron's Karma'.

Artemis and Aurora grinned by the corner as Parvati and Lavender took turns hexing the boy that recently left the hospital wing.

Each witch kept their word when they said they would hurt the boy if he made a mockery of Lavender, they meant it. Since he had broken her heart by confessing that he was simply using her to make Hermoine jealous, a plan was set in motion. Artemis' plan of course.

Parvati easily tricked by telling him that Granger witch was crying and needed his help. It was far too easy. He fell for it and practically ran towards the broom closet.

By now, the boy had warts and boils decorating his face and more bruises forming on his skin.

It wasn't a pretty sight.

"Can we go now? Dinner is about to start." Pansy whined, halting the Gryffindor girl's punches.

Ron's eyes fluttered shut as he passed out on the wooden floor.

Aurora nodded, "I'm hungry."

Artemis and Luna made noises of agreement, "Same."

"Where are we going to leave him?" Lavender questioned, not sparing a glance at her battered ex.

His face disgusted her. Although her heart yearned for their previous months of bliss, she now knew it was nothing but a sham.

"You could tell Theo to tell Dean where he is," Parvati suggested, staring at the Seramore witch.

Artemis snorted, then said, "If I tell Theo he will come here and make sure he doesn't get out of the hospital wing."

The witches giggled at the thought.