𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢. 𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬

Circa June 1995:

The 6th month of the year was going very well, it was the month that all of the Pureblood 5 had finally become 15-year-olds, Draco being the last to turn.

And contrast to how the girls celebrated their birthday, the Malfoy wizard preferred to have a little celebration in the boy's room, wanting to avoid the people he disliked.

Especially Pansy Parkinson who had been trying to talk to not just him, but his girlfriend as well.

It had freaked them all out, so they spend the whole day, in Mente Striae, but instead of watching their usual mobster films, they began to watch cartoons. Something they rarely did. They wanted to dial back on the usual violence they watched, since they were already surrounded by it, especially with the up-and-coming final task.

So at Draco's request, Septrim sent him many different DVDs, containing various cartoons for his birthday.

That day, was bright and sunny, matching their moods, they only hoped that's how the rest of the year continued.

***

Wednesday, June 23rd

HOGWARTS HALLWAY:

"Well hello," Cedric greeted the Seramore witch with a wide smile. He felt excited about the last task, hopeful that he was going to win, especially due to being on a high after winning the second task.

"Hi," she smiled staring up at him.

"So, you decided to see the Hogwarts champion before he wins it all?"

"If your little brain can remember," she paused, "you're not the only one."

"Oh yeah, Harry," he playfully rolled his eyes, then tapped his chin, pretending to think, "the other champion that is in love with you."

"Shut up," she nudged him, "but just so you know, I have been supporting you through this entire thing," she mockingly raised her hands.

He gasped, pretending to wipe a tear from his eyes, "I can't believe I've had the support of the Slytherin princess."

"Well, take it all in, because this will be the last time you will have my support," she joked.

"I guess it's a good thing, that I have someone as truly brilliant as you on my side."

She nodded, "I know."

"If only being humble was a trait of yours." he quipped.

"Yeah yeah." she rolled her eyes, a grin pulled at her lips, "Good luck Ced."

Her words took him back, making him pause his laughter, he gawked down at her with wide and joyful eyes.

"Ced?" he repeated and she bashfully smiled. The first time she ever called me my nickname, "Am I warming my way into your cold heart?" he cooed and she reluctantly nodded.

"Maybe."

He chuckle as he folded his arms, "I should be, it's my job as your big brother figure." he always felt like it was part of his responsibility to look after anyone who was in the younger years; the Jones brothers, Alana, Aurora, Artemis and even her group of friends.

Cedric was an only child, so his friends felt more like siblings to him, whether or not they were new additions, he just felt protective over them.

Artemis playfully scoffed, "You think you're mature enough for that?" she eyed him knowingly. He was just like Zacharias and Iziah.