THREE

Lyric was currently spending her Thursday night in her living room wrapped in her blanket on her enormous couch. She had spent her day taking on an extra shift which wore her out tirelessly. So much she didn't even have the energy to make herself dinner which was an activity she enjoyed doing very much and opted out to ordering take out.

She decided to re-watch one of her favorite sitcoms, Brooklyn nine-nine a show she was definite on that she could never get bored of.

As she was watching, her phone rang, which made her slightly irritated as she did not want to take the blanket off of her, however she still proceeded to get off thevcouch and walk over to her kitchen table where she had left her phone.

As she picked up her phone she noticed the call was from her new friend Tom.

"Well, well, well, look who's calling this time!" Lyric spoke as a chuckle left her lips.

"Haha very funny, however I have called you for some serious wardrobe help" Tom spoke on the other end.

"Oh wow, what would be the issue" she said as she made her way back to her ever so comfortable couch.

"Well I have an event I'm supposed to be attending tomorrow night and we'll I haven't quite decided on what I should wear. I have some options in front of me and I've narrowed it down to two."

"Oooooh an event, what are you some high end business corporate man" Lyric spoke now once again wrapped up in her blanket.

"Um not quite," Tom said with a chuckle shaking his head  "but I'm stuck between the two colors for the suite I should wear"

"Well if one of the options is black throw that out the window, EVERYONE wears black, and like there's nothing necessarily wrong with it, it's a safe cute option, but it is entirely overdone" Lyric said.

"Hmmm, you're right" Tom said as he thought about what his friend had just said "Well what if I said it was black velvet"

"Better, better, definitely an improvement, but-" she said taking a pause, for the dramatic effect obviously "if there's another color that you have as an option, definitely go for that one"

"Well I suppose, I have a navy blue suit that I do in fact think would be quite nice"

"Perfect, it's a color I personally think goes well with any skin tone which is perfect because I don't quite know what you look like and it will still add some pazzaz, because I always see drop dead gorgeous women and then all the men show up like it's twin day"

"Wow you've really given this a lot of thought haven't you lyric"

"What can I say, I never shut the hell up so you will in fact always hear my opinion"

"Well isn't that lovely"

"You know Tom I can't quite tell if you're making fun of me or not."

"Ahhh I guess that's something you'll never know darling, or maybe you will"

Wow this man is one HUGE flirt Lyric thought to herself.

* * *

Good luck on you're event today
Tom I'm sure you look dashing!

Thank you darling and you're
right thanks to you're help ;)