TEN

Lyric layed on her couch mindlessly browsing through her TV. She had woken up a bit hungover so she really didn't have much energy to do anything, maybe she'd hang out with her friends? maybe not.

The pending headache she had woken up with reminded her as to why she didn't let her friends talk her into going out and that she wouldn't again for a loooong time.

As she scrolled through her Netflix recommendations she heard her phone ring. She searched around her trying to find the phone.

She ultimately ended up finding it somewhere in the blanket that she was wrapped in.

On the screen she saw that her one of her bestfriends, Jade, was calling. She quickly swiped to answer her friends call and almost immediately did she hear her friend begin to talk at the speed of lightning, and very loud aswell

"OH MY GOSH LYRIC OH MY GOSH"

"Oh my gosh what"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN OH MY GOSH WHAT DID YOU NOT SEE"

"no" Lyric said as she sat up growing a bit concerned as to what her friend found so important

"HOW COULD YOU NOT OH MY GOSH ITS EVERYWHERE"

"Well one because it's 9:30 in the morning and I haven't necessarily been on my phone, and two incase you forgot we went out last night and I have a massive headache" Lyric said in a very stern tone to her friend

"ok well all you have to do is take an aspirin with a little water, and you'll be fine" and that's exactly what Lyric did. She got up and walked over to her medicine cabnit, grabbed an aspirin and got a glass of water from the kitchen slowly sipping it to swallow the pill.
" and SECONED YOURE ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA BECAUSE YOU WERE SPOTTED WITH THE TOM HIDDLESTON"

Lyric immediately spit out her water, not because of this man named Tom Hiddleston but because her friend had just informed her that she was ALL OVER social media! what in the world could be worse could be worse than that?

"WHAT"

" I KNOW RIGHT, you with Tom Hiddleston is crazy, how did I miss that?"

"Jade that's not the crazy part, you're saying that I'm ALL over social media?"

"yeah that's exactly what I said"

Lyric did not know what to say. She was speechless, dumbfounded, absolutely BAFFLED!

"Lyric, are you still there?"

WAS she still there, at this very moment Lyric did NOT want to be on this earth, in London, in her flat, on her very comfortable couch and instead wished to vanish into thin air, cease from existence but sadly that was not an option so instead Lyric sat there, on her couch, in silence

"ok well seems like you're not" Jade said on the other end "so I'm gonna go get Anna and we'll figure this out" and with that the call ended leaving Lyric speechless on her couch staring into space.

a/n
hello everyone!!! I (finally) updated and I hope you all enjoyed it, it's pretty short but I'll be updating soon. Also to share some good news I passed my AP exam, scores came out today and to say I'm thrilled is an understatement, alright ok byeeee!!
-sherlyn💛