motives and dreams.

All might walking towards the police station to hand over the villan, but he's in deep thoughts about what he said earlier to the kid,that he didn't even notice the villan escaped from the bottle, all might thinking that what he said was right or wrong, he don't want a kid without a power do hero work and die, but at the same time he didn't want to crush someone's dreams, he knows what it's like to have your drram crushed by others, he experienced it.

But one day he is given the opportunity to become a hero and he takes it, but as he growing as a hero he forget about his root's, now when he encounter a kid who is quirkless make him remember his past-roots, and what all might did was, make the same mistake who wronged him in the past, he was thinking about giving the same opportunity to the kid, but its not something that he can gives out of pity, the kid must be shown his worth to him, and by the way izuku talks he knows maybe he will meet him in future in u.a, there he can see if izuku is worth it or not.

When all might reaches the police station he grabs the bottle to hand the villan to police department, but when he sees that the bottle is empty and the cap opened, he became pale as he realized that a villan escaped right under his nose.

Suddenly all might hears a big explosion and starts to run towards it, he can go faster their but his hero time is finished and he can't go back to his hero form.

FEW MOMENTS AGO:

Katsuki and his two lackeys are walking through an alloway with bandages on them from a fight they lost little to easily in the hands of izuku midoriya.

As katsuki walking with his friends, he don't see the sludge villan slowly following the three, as his lackeys starts to talking.

Finger: hey katsuki what are we going to do about deku

Wings:yeah man as days pass he became a problem to us, a year before your the king of the school but now everyone sees him as a king.

Yep with people like them at his sides it's hard to change, while they feed your ego or pride.

Katsuki: that stupid deku deku got lucky these days, or else he should already dead by now.

Wings: yeah we know katsuki, your the strongest in this area, your going to be the next no.1.

Fingers: hey when you become no.1 don't forget about us okay

Wings: yeah man, we're your best friends after all.

Katsuki: we'll see about that now let's go to an arcade-. Hey where are you idiots going come bac-. !

Sv: how lucky am i, i finnaly got a meet shield and from your conversations you have a powerful quirk, but to sad now your body and quirk is mine.

Present time with izuku:

After the meeting with all might, izuku became more determined to be a hero, so he can prove all of them wrong, with that in mind he decided to clean the tokoba municipal beach, when hes walking twords his home he heard a big explosion in distance, the curious boy he is he decided to go there.