problem and solvation.

We see, currently izuku is in uraraka's cafe, drinking his favourite green tea, while also watching the beautiful girl he ever seen.(i mean if you love someone than their is no one more beautiful than them).

Of course izuku trys to talk to her, but when he see her coming his way, he hear his own heart beat, racing like he's a sports car, and his total body is over heating like a engine after a race, you can see the smoke rising from him.

Like always today is a regular day with exercise and training, but today at the cafe while he still drinking his hot green tea, some random arrogant rich brat open the door, when izuku look toward tyousa, she's getting annoyed but can't do anything about it for some reason.

Brat: hey baby doll, why don't you make some coffee for me, after that we can go to a date and the to my house, what do you say.

Now izuku know why tyousa is annoyed, some brat flirt with her daughter before her.

Ochaco: sorry sir, but my name is ochaco uraraka, and i don't go on a date with strangers.

With that the ochaco walk back to Kitchen, to bring the brat coffe, while she walking, the brat watches her back licking his lips.

Anybody can tell that this brat is a pervert and only here for her body, and his target is our ochaco.

Izuku after seeing the brat intension towards ochaco, he's getting angry, but not doing anything because first he need to know the story of the brat and why tyousa not doing anything.

While paying his bills izuku ask tyousa about this brat.

Tyousa: that was jake nerochi, son of rank 19 hero loop hole.

Izuku: what? that Stupid has a son?

Tyousa: yeah unfortunately, but why are you calling him stupid.

Izuku: we all know what he's like, only a hero for fame and money.

Tyousa: yeah your rights, well a year ago he comes to our cafe and try to hit on my baby girl.

Izuku, hearing this getting more angrier, but have a nutral face outside.

Tyousa: when ochaco is declined his advance, he became angrier and starts to disturb her, one day exactly eight months before, he is comforted by mukuri(mr.uraraka), the same evening he's attack my husband, but thats not stop there, he make our construction business hard by buying all our projects and our workers, thats why mukuri is not home, he's on a trip to looking for work, since jake make our cafe business hard too, so one day we file a complaint on him but he just got a slap on the wrist by the authorities since his father is a high rank hero, the police can't do anything, after that we never see him again, rumors says that his dad send him to a trip until the things calm down since there are so many reported cases on jake of multiple assaults.

Izuku: that brat, is there no way-

While izuku is talking, they hear a scream which belongs to ochaco, because jake hold her wrist while ochaco pleading him to let go, izuku immediately gose there and release ochaco from the brat grip.

Brat(its suit him more): who the hell are you?

Izuku can't talk anything because he's near ochaco and holding her hand, his mind is thinking like a computer but all thought are negetive like ochaco just think hes also a pervert since he's holding her hand without her permission now, eventho he did it to save her.

Brat: hey im asking you, who the hell are you?

Tyousa: he our regular costumer.

Brat: im not asking you, ...... Wait a minute, your the quirkless boy who photo i watch on the news, what you did you do again ummm... ha, cleaning the beach, what are you going to do ha, fight me and save her, how brave of you, do you know who i am the son of no.19 hero loop hole, and have a quirk same as my father quirk, compare to me your nothing but a useless trash.