reasons

Hi guys thank you all for supporting my story, and i hope you guys can enjoy this chapter as well.

This chapter is just nonsense reasons of why the cops like izuku and how izuku was strong like that.

Let's start the story.

The next day

When ochaco wakes up she find herself on the bed with izuku laying on his side looking at her smiling happily.

Ochaco: deku-kun?,....... DEKU-KUN!.

Ochaco immediately hugs izuku, her sleepy face completely vanished and replaced with joy and relief.

Izuku hugs back and comfort ochaco, when suddenly ochaco breaks the hug and hold izuku face and kisses him on the lips, izuku was dumbfounded but when he see tears running down ochaco face, he knows she needs this, he's angry at himself for worrying ochaco this much, so izuku allow him self to melt in the kiss.

After a minute or two ochaco release the kiss.

Ochaco: sorry, i know you want to make this special, but chaco and i are so worried, so when we see you wake up, our body kind of moved on it's own.

Izuku: u-umm i-it's o-okay, i just didn't expect that to happen, and I'm sorry ochaco for making you worry this much.

O'chaco': you better be, i don't want to lose you okay, i already lose someone, i don't want to experience the same thing again.

Izuku: *little bit jealousy but hides it* who?.

Ochaco: my brother.

Izuku: you have a brother.

Ochaco: yes.

Ochaco starts to tell izuku about her brother and how they find him in the beach one day and how they take him into the family, after telling her story, izuku beat himself in his mind for feeling jealousy about ochaco brother, soon recovery girl enter the room and heal rest of izuku injuries, and surprisingly izuku can still has stamina to run a marathon, so recovery girl let izuku go home.

Few hours later:

The u.a staff(-aizawa, 13), principal nezu, detective Naomasa Tsukauchi, and police chief Kenji Tsuragamae are in a meeting in u.a conference hall, they all talking about yesterday incident and how the villans abel to enter usj, and how they're abel to know the exact please where all might should be, they think that some in school was a traitor who feed information to the new villans group, league of villans, and how the ring leader was a man child, and they're abel to identify the ring leader ripped out hand and send it to blood test to check, since his identity never founded in regular checking.

Technically it gose as canon.

But the conversation suddenly shifted, When cementos mention about izuku.

Cementos: well what about midoriya, he killed not only a monster which was created to kill allmight, but 8 villans, and not to mention brutally.

Kenji: it seems your mistaken mr.cementos, the thing nomu was already weakened by all might, all midoriya did was delivered a finishing blow, also what about midoriya killed villans, our investigation shows clearly that some villans have some internal conflicts and attack eachother, and in the process kill each other, that's all.

Mic: but we see midoriya kill 4 villans with our own eyes.

Kenji: didn't i just said that villans kill eachother, and why are you all pointing at midoriya, is it because he's a quirkless powerless boy?, Or are you guys trying to get rid of the quirkless kid from your prestigious school, afraid that it's reputation will fall because of your top student didn't possess a quirk.