entrance exam

The day after the fight, the two heros and the no.19 hero along with his son arrested by the authorities with the help of korugi who gather evidence, and with his connection it's just a childs play to korechi.

But before they go to jail they were taken to korechi old warehouse, where izuku doing his training, unfortunately for jake, izuku learn about all the things jake did to his victims, and it's disgusts izuku.

Jake with his father power, target young girls and make them do the unspeakable by making their and their loved ones living harder, and he plans do the same to ochaco make izuku lose his cool for a sec, but he quickly compose himself and his ask his grandpa for the meating, korechi don't question his request, because he knows whatever izuku did plan to do to them they deserve it, in his opinion death is little punishment for jake.

When they arrive at the place, izuku starts to beat jake infront of everyone, including the police, except former hero lope hole, he striped down his carear because he use his power to do illigal deeds and that is infront of police, when they try to do something he just make them unable to do anything with his power and status.

So while the former hero screaming and pleading izuku to stop his on slaughter on jake, everyone just watching in silent, when he ask the police to help him, the officer simply said

Officer: sorry mr loop hole, but we can't do anything, because mr.korugi order to just watch and do nothing.

Izuku beat him and then break both of jake hands and repeatedly kicking him in the lower spine, effectively making him paralyze down his waist, just like he said before.

But izuku not that cruel to just leave jack there, so he promises that if jake is really changed, he let him have a doctor to set him stright.

With that he turn towards others and beat the shit out of them.

We skip to the day of u.a entrance exam, izuku and ochaco decided to meet at the gate and walk in together, they frequently calling and texting eachother for the past few days.

When they meet eachother at entrance of the ua, the both begin to walk towards the school, while talking about random things, while walking izuku is watching ochaco observing every detain of her face, he just want to hold her still and kiss her right here right now, but that is going too far even for him, while izuku is admiring ochaco, he trip on his own feet and ready to kiss the ground instead of ochaco, but the kiss never reach the ground as ochaco saves him from giving his first kiss to ground, by using her quirk on him making him float.

Ochaco: hehehe comeon izuku it'll be a bad luck to fell on your face before exam.

Izuku: don't worry about that, as long as your with me im the luckiest person in the world.

Ochaco exe crash as she explode in a new shade of blush, while it take some time to register what he said, and he soon joins her in the blushing computation.

Izuku: sorry, it's come out wrong, what i mean is as long as you have my back i don't run out of luck.

Ochaco: 'isn't that the same thing' ho-ho i-it's al-alright.

But both of them can't seem to get rid of the blush that cover their faces, so they start to walk towards school hall.

After writing exams which is in izuku opinion 'easy peasy', but to ochaco 'its hard but i can survive'.

At the school auditorium all examines sit by their application number, and unfortunately izuku is far away from ochaco, but it's okay it's only for 15mins.

When izuku see's who besides him, he find katsuki, who acts like he didn't see him in there, so izuku also acts like he didn't see him.

While present mic the pro hero, and also one of the teachers at u.a, explaining about the exam, he is intraptued by a blue hair guy with glasses, blaming the school management about a miss print on the pamplet in his opinion, not stopping from there he point towards izuku, who is thinking about strategy to fight the robots.