USJ and a monster.

Warning of swearing, and murders.

As izuku reach home, his mom stops him and ask him about why he didn't go to school so he explains that he want to do a special project.

When his mom ask him what it is, so izuku explain his plans, his mom likes how he wants to help other in other ways, but said the way he's putting it may give the wrong idea of how people has to work, instead she suggests that he give them the option to help others or let them pay in installments, this way the plan can be successfully quickly.

So they spend half the day spending time and planing to make this new project to more aprovable, and not rise any criticism, and spending some quality family time with their butlers and maids.

The evening izuku once again gose to u.a to pickup ochaco, but on his way into u.a, he sees the main door was dammaged, like it's crumble to dust, and some u.a teacher's and some cops investigating it, so he asks a cop who he knows very well, and finds that some reporters break into u.a, but since most reporters are at the hospital covering the news of the yesterday event, and because of that, there are not many reporters present, so they found that some reporters see a young man in a black hoodie touch the gate and the gate start to turn into dust wher he touches, and left, and that's how they are able to get in.

Now you may think why the cop tell all this to confidential information to izuku and how's he friends with a cop, but izuku have friends with other cops too infact he knows all the cops of mustafa, and friends with them, i mean how can he get away with killing someone what they like to call monsters, and why whenever they find a dead body, who was killed by izuku never gose to investigations, because they just like the kid, he's doing something what they're not allowed to do, i mean they all want justice, and when they face some cases they just want to kill that criminal so bad, but because of some rules most of the criminals escape or not get what they deserve, and then there izuku who do the justice illegally at the same time ligally, since you know he's quirkless and self-defense, so when they find that one criminal who's roaming freely on the streets, who even proved guilty use system loop holes, and released with just a fine of 15,000 yen, so when they found him killed by some boy who is quirkless, they kind of celebrates, but since it's their job, they try to file a case on izuku even if they don't want to, so when they meet izuku at his home, he greet them all with such respect, Even if they don't want to not do this they still proceed to arrest izuku, who didn't resist and show his hand for the cuffs, but that was all stoped by korechi since he has a iron grip on the country politician's and hero association, from that day on the chief of the police taught izuku laws and some glitches in laws and tell what he has to in some situations, and slowly takes izuku's uncle role.

Back to the story:

Few minutes later ochaco shows up with tsu, and tokoyami, but behind her was iida, and ochaco looks irritated, but when she sees izuku she runs up to him, jump on him and kiss him on the cheek, meanwhile iida in the background looks like heartbroken, and glaring at izuku then walks away.

Izuku: hi ochaco, hi guys how's school today.

Tsu: midoriya-kun, ochaco-chan, are you guys together, from how long.

Ochaco: *lightly blushes* y-yesterday evening, we kinda confess to eachother.

Tokoyami: congratulations midoriya, uraraka, al-

Dark shadow: midoriya-sama, I'm happy from the bottom of my heart, my king choosen a fine queen.

All look at dark shadow in confusion.

Tokoyami: sorry if it's freak you guys out, but dark shadow like this manga called solo leveling, and since he's also a shadow, he thinks he's one of the shadow soldiers, as per him calling midoriya 'king', he once said he can somehow feel it if he ever encounter his 'king', and before you guys ask, I'm not his king, because he's my shadow or something.