sports festival.

Next day In u.a with Izuocha.

It's early in the morning, and iida was on his way to class, iida was always the first one to set foot in the class.

Like every day today iida come early to school, and open the class door only to find someone beat him today, not only that it was his supposed to be wife and her lover.

And they seems to be making out in the class this early, iida heart is broken, you can hear the breaking glass sound, iida starts to shout at them to stop their act, but all he received was a middle finger,not from izuku but from ochaco.

Yesterday night:

Ochaco can't sleep because of how she suddenly kiss izuku out of the blue, and she fell like izuku don't like the kiss, how can he like her inexperience kiss, now she not even ready to face izuku let alone look him eye to eye.

The next day ochaco gets ready to go to school early so she don't have to face izuku, but when she's about to go, izuku just arrived and she don't want him to think she's avoiding him, get on the bike, but all the way she was silent and caution around izuku, thinking she seem like a clingy girlfriend.

When in the class izuku ask her about her sudden change, at first ochaco trys to avoid but chaco take charge and tell him everything, how she thinks that izuku don't like their first kiss.

Izuku: *blushing* your wrong ochaco, i really like the kiss, infact i want that kiss to last long, to tell you the truth, i don't know when im going to do the special day or even brave enough to make the first move, but looks like you beat me to it, ochaco i really love the feeling of your lips on mine,............. Ochaco, what are doing, wait im not prepared for this-.

Ochaco suddenly climbed into izuku lap, and sit face to face with izuku, wrapping her hands around his neck, ochaco initiate the kiss, this time ochaco was the one in control and she didn't have any intentions to stop anytime soon, meanwhile izuku was frozen in place.

Back to the present:

Before others can see, ochaco break the kiss and sit beside izuku, leveling her wrinkled dress, while izuku just looking straight, with a shocked face, soon all the class come, and concern about izuku.

Accordingly midnight said that because of izuku head injury he gose wild and attack the villans just randomly, they are abel to fix izuku, now he's back to normal,..... is what the staff said, and the whole class expect four believes.

Obviously ochaco not believe that because izuku tell her the truth, and ochaco didn't really mind that, and second was katsuki, he's smart enough to know izuku was in his right mind in all the fight and izuku intentionally kill those villans, and todoroki he along with all might and bakugo obviously heard the villan said that izuku killed his gang a while back,and mineta who saw izuku killing someone even before the head injury.

After that aizawa enter the class in mommy cossplay, and announced about sport festival.

Aizawa: the fight is not over,..*most of the class was on edge*... U.A sports festival is coming in two weeks, so the next two weeks you all have no school, use this time to prepare for it.

Kirishima: but mr.aizawa, is it really a good idea to conduct the sports festival right after we are attacked.

Kaminari: yeah, what if they attack us again.

Aizawa: don't worry this year we are going to put more pro heros for safety measures, also we conducting this festival to show the public that a simple attack can't stop us, and not to mention this is your chance to show what you can do, to the world, and pro heroes, the better your performance that many recommendations you get.