☆When life starts to get better☆ (Prologue)

Tw!! abuse: If You Don't want to read go to First Chapter plus it's a quicker way :)

"Why the fuck are you late Y/N!?" My boyfriend yells at me with anger in his face , "I was out at the salon!"  He did not belive me at all and walked closer to me and  SMACK!, he hit my face and as you teared up he put his hand to his forehead.  " If you don't leave here in 10 minutes I will call the cops" he said in an pissy and angerd tone (like in a angry way but yk starting to get not pissed off idk)

You ran upstairs into your room and grabbed your suitcase and shoved clothes, hygenic products, and Your F/C jewelry and head wear. 6 minutes have pasted by of you crying and packing and as your zipping up your suitcase you hear a yell from downstairs from your about to-be ex boyfriend " hurry up or I will beat the shit out of you!" You widened your eyes and as u grabbed your suitcase and purse you ran downstairs and walked to the front door "Never come back or talk to me again" he said in a serious way so no way your going back.

You walk out the door and start to walk down the street knocking on as many doors and u can and ask politely " Exuse me I have nowhere to stay and I am willing-" and they would close the door on me, but i never gave hope and kept walking untill I saw the last house on the street and knocked. You heard yelling from children and as you try looking through the window the door swings open and it was the famous Co-owner of Freddy Faz-Bears Pizza William Afton!

A/N:  Ty for reading and I can't wait to release more chapters and a reminder I am not good at writing so I sincerely apologize if its not good. I have school in a few hours so It will take me a bit untill Chapter one will be released!!!