Fun Time At The Park! ( Chapter 5)

Omg before u start I wanted to say I'm sorry for not posting this chapter I've been busy with my work  and stuff thats due and so Im very sorry and hope u enjoy this chapter!! -Xavier<3

You, William, Elizabeth, Micheal and C.c walk down the street to the nearest park and as you arrive, you look for a bench to sit near the equipment so u can keep an eye on the kids. While you try to find one you look at the park. 

There was a red monkey bars and a metal slide.. also a swing set of 4 swings, rock-climbing, a basketball net and a sandpit for little kids.

"You kids go play and don't take off your coats!" You yell at them going to sit on the bench. As u get better the bench your hear "May I sit here too?" William says and looks at you with a small smirk  "yes of course" you say as you move over for him to sit.

He sits down beside you and it's dead silence between you two ( besides the loud fucking kids)  " so how long am I able to stay William?" You ask breaking the silence. " however long you want dear, your useful around the house and I've really needed the help" he says and smiles at you.

Omg is he really letting me stay for a while? omg, you thought to yourself

"Thank you so much William I really appreciate it"

"No problem darling~" he says with a big grin. You notice he's Turing a bit red aww is he really blushing? You keep staring at him and he noticed "is anything wrong y/n?" He says and looks down still flushed and akward.

"Oh nothings wrong William don't worry " you chuckle

Two minutes of silence and watching the kids 😃

William begins to move closer to you and you now are touching shoulder to shoulder. Your still looking at the kids and not paying attention at all to William. "Uhm do you want to come with me to get the kids icecream?" Wiliam ask as the ice cream truck pulls into the park area. Sure let's go!

You and William go to the truck and the man ask "what flavor do u want?" "Hmm I'll have a chocolate cone for me and my one son, 1 strawberry for my daughter, and a vijilla for my other son and" " wait y/n what do u want"?  William ask you "I'll have a F/F"  with F/T please" ( favorite flavor and topping) You tell the man your order.

" good choice Y/n!" William says while holding his, Micheals and C.cs icecream cone  "also may u please also hold Elizabeth's please dear?" William ask "Okay wil!"

You walk back to the park and see the kids run to you and William.

"DAD! Y/N! I WANT MY ICECREAM" Elizabeth and C.C yell grabbing the cones from our hands. " Woah woah calm down your horses you two it's icecream" William says In a calm and exaggerated voice.

William then hands micheal his ice cream and says " I'm terribly sorry but I need to go to the pizzeria for some working but I'll be back by midnight!"  "Goodnight, Elizabeth, Micheal, C.C and Y/N my dear!" As he walks back home to get the car and drive to work.

"Okay kids five more minutes then we will go home okay?" You tell them and sit on the bench over-thinking.

Omg why does he keep calling me "Dear" And "Darling" it's sweet but why is he doing it? I just moved in with them technically less than 2 weeks ago so I don't know why he's being so nice. Well at least he's being kind. You smiled knowing your welcome in they're home with love.

5 minutes pass

"Cmon kids time to go home!" You yell and they run toward you. "Fineee" Elizabeth says, "ugh finally " Micheal rolls his eyes and walks.

You, Micheal, Elizabeth and C.c walk back home and it's around 8:34 "kids get into your pjs it's time for bed" You know it's a bit early for Micheal to sleep but the little ones need to sleep to get rid of all that energy from the park and icecream.

You go into they're rooms and tuck the two youngest in their beds and go downstairs and turn off the lights besides the TV and hallway light. You go into the bathroom and change into your pajamas and go back downstairs.

Time skip til around 12:03

You are still watching TV and your on the verge of falling asleep with you curling up in blankets on the couch untill someone walks through the door.

William walks in looking stressed and tired with his hair all messy and his tie un-loosened. He kinda looked very attractive with his messy hair, wait what am I thinking?

He walks to the fridge and grabs two beers and goes to the couch where your laying down.

"Can u please move y/n?" He says in his serious British tone.
You are now fully awake and you sit up and move over so William can sit beside you.

"So how was work, William?"  You ask knowing he doesn't look like it was good. "It was horrible but I'm ok now I guess" he opens his beer and takes a drink, then he hands you the other bottle.

"Wanna beer y/n?" He ask looking with his cold eyes into yours "uh sure wil" you say and take the beer and open then take a sip.

William flips the channel on the TV and sits up for a minute and undoes his jacket, dress shirt and takes off his tie and sits back on the couch while throwing his clothes on the ground.

You put your drink down on the coffee table and start to get more tired watching TV. William notice and puts his beer down as well and moves your body closer to him with your head on his chest and his arms around you holding you close.

Wtf why is he doing this AGAIN? I'm so tired I can't even process this right now you look up for a second and he's looking at the TV and takes a drink while looking flustered but still looking with no smile and his cold dead eyes. I don't know how that works but he's different I guess.

You look back down and fall asleep in Williams arms for the whole night.

A/N: Hey guys I'm sorry it's long and stuff and it took shape to post this chapter but I promise I'll be writing and posting more! -Xavier♡

Word count: 1125