A dinner the devil~ ( chapter 7 )

You and William arrive at a fancy diner and as he steps out of the car he walks over to your side and opens the door "here you go m'lady~"  he says in his British accent.

"Thank you William" You smile at him and step our ofntge car. He grabs his wallet and you both walk into the diner.

"Table for two please" he says to the waiter. The waiter walks you both over to a nice table with a booth. You sit on one side and William sits on the other side.

"How do you like it in here dear?" He ask  "it's very cool wil I love it" you reply looking around seeing other tables with expensive plates so you turn back to William and say "Wil how are you going to afford all this?"  "Well darling that doesn't matter as long as you enjoy it" he replies giving you a warm gentle smile.

The waiter walks over to your table and ask "what would u like to order?"  "Hm I'll have the fries with gravy, a cheeseburger and a vanilla milkshake please"  William says. "Ok, and what would u like Mrs?" "I'll have the F/F please with a milkshake"  You say "coming right up you two" the waiter says and walks away.

"Hey dear?" William says while ur looking at the jukebox in the diner listening to the music. "Y/n?" William says again but you are to distracted to hear. "Y/N!" William shouts and hits his fist on the table as you Snap back into reality and turn to William shocked " yes william? Why did u need to scream?" You ask with wide eyes.  "You weren't paying attention to me" he says in a serious tone and sighs.

You look into his eyes and by his cold silver eyes he seems pissed off. "William dear I'm sorry I was listening to the music please calm down" You said. You never expected to call him 'dear' but maybe he will calm down since u called him that.

He breathes in and smiles at you "im sorry y/n sweetheart I just got mad that's all"  he apologizes "no need to apologize William I'm sorry for not paying attention" you say as you see his hand on the table so you take yours our and join hands with William holding it tight.

You look at William and he's turning extremely red and beginning to sweat. "Are you ok wil?" You ask and rub your thumb on his hand still connecting hands." Please do not get angry here wil this is in public "  you tell him "yes yes y/n I'll calm down" He says  and breathes in and fixes his tie.

You want to start another conversation so you have a idea but it's risky.  "Wil you look very handsome tonight" you say and gave a sweet smile. His face turns even more red and replies "Thank you dear.. you look v-very beautiful t-tonight as well" choking on his words while being flustered while trying to look serious and cold (which isn't working)

"Here ya go you two" the waiter says as she puts two plates on our table including our milkshakes. "Thank you so much" You say as she walks away.

"Well let's dig in" You tell William and begin to eat. He takes a sip from his milkshake "that's delicious" William says as he dips his fries in gravy and eats.

"Well how does it taste y/n?" William ask "it's very delicious and tastyI love it!"  You say while drinking your milkshake. "Well I bet it's not as tasty as you are~" William says In a flirty way.

You choke in your milkshake and spit it out. EXUSE ME????!!!

"My apologies y/n darling for being honest" William winks and fixes his hair.

You turn EXTREMELY red and try to hide the fact ur feeling like this and it's escalating so quickly..

You both end up finishing your food and William pays (obviously to be a gentleman) you walk out to the car and of course William opens your door first "ladies first" William says and closes your door as u get in.

William stands by his side of the car and smokes a cigarette looking at the bright sunset.

You look at William and he seems a bit off now for some reason. "William can we go home now? The kids are there and I don't think micheal can take care of them anymore" You say in a concerned voice. "Ok y/n" he hops into the automobile and starts the car and taking a deep loud breath.

"I'm sorry if I ruined tonight for you dear." William says In a serious tone looking upset. You look into his eyes and there again are his cold silver endless eyes, they brighten the sky and one look into them and your dead.

"No no William I had an amazing time there with you" You say and he pulls out if the parking lot and back onto the road. "Wait really?" He says excitingly. "Yes silly of course I had a good time " you smile and puts your hand on your lap.

U notice as William goes to the radio and plays a song and taps his finger on the steering wheel while driving. How cute.

Eventually William pulls into the driveway and turns his head to you "Dear I had the best time ever with you" but before u can speak he interrupts "but we do not speak of this to anyone. Ok darling ?" He turns to you and raises an eyebrow. "Yes wil" You reply.

Why does he sound mad, is he mad at something? he looked like he enjoyed it untill he got into the car. Hm idk whats up with him but on the bright side it was a date.

You both walk inside to the house being quiet as a mouse and no noise besides the TV playing.

William takes his coat of and walks straight into his room slamming the door. What's up with him now? You don't say anything so u go to the bathroom and change into your pjs.

As you leave the bathroom upstairs you hear.. crying?? It's not from the kids room so you walk to Williams room and hear it.

You knock on the door "Wiliam are you okay?". No response so you decide to walk in.

You look and William is sitting on the edge of his bed covering his face with his hand breaking down. You walk over and sit next to him. "William what's the matter?" You put your hand on his back and begin to rub his back In a circular motion.

"I'm not sure y/n Dear" he says wiping his tears. "I think it's just the weather y/n" he looks directly into the ground with his hair covering his face.

"William lay down I think u need some rest for tonight it's been a long day" you tell him and pat his back.

He lays down and covers himself with his blankets and holds himself in his arms trying not to cry.

You sit next to him scratching his head whispering to him "it's gonna be alright wil, it's okay" your not sure why you stayed in his room to comfort him but something in your gut is telling you to stay.

"Goodnight William I'm going to bed now" You get off the bed and before u leave u hear "Goodnight y/n sweetheart" the most sleepy cute british voice ever come from him. Your heart just melts right there.

You turn to him and you both exchange smiles as you leave and close the door behinde you and go downstairs to the couch.

Holy fuck what is happening I swear I'm so confused what's going on but. I quite like it. You blush and you close your eyes and fall asleep.

Holy fuck you guys I'm so sorry it is this long but it's like 3:30am where I am rn so I apologize if u didn't wanna read the whole way!!-Xavier ♡

Word count: 1369 ha lmao 69 aha lol💀