~Lunch time! (Chapter 3)

You Began to vaccume the house floors, throw out garbage, and clean the bathroom and as u finish moping the Floor and you look at the time

11:32 oh shit you forgot you were going to deliver William his lunch at fazbears.

You start to make a nice sandwich for him with lettuce, tomatoes, mustard, mayonnaise and turkey (idk how to make a sandwich with that stuff I'm picky) and you cut in half ( whatever way u want) and you began to cut carrots and cucumbers and put in I a baggie and then you pack it in a paper brown bag with the sandwich.

You go upstairs to the bathroom and get changed into Your F/O and add a pearl necklace and a pretty hairclip.

After u look at the time 11:54 SHIT u needed to get there before its late and you go to the phone hanging off the wall and dial a taxi "Hello I would like to get a taxi at ******"

They taxi arrives and u quickly look at the time whole getting into the taxi (11:57) SHIT "please take me to Freddy's please " The driver takes u and you pay as you run into the pizza place knowing your late and he may be mad.

You look around the halls for his office and find a door " Co-owners office only " great u found it. You knock on the door waiting for an awner untill you hear "come in." In a normal but serious, slow, saddened voice that sounds like Williams.

You open the door and hold your bag as u see a stressed William in a chair having his head on his desk with papers filled on the desk and drink cans and a empty pizza box and boxes with more papers and work supplies.

You feel bad and have a worried feeling for William (Poor william😔) You decide to walk over to him and Tap his Shoulder and bend down to his ear "William? I brought your lunch" You say in his ear as then he puts his head up and smiles "Thank you so much y/n" he opens the bag and looks in "woah this looks delicious " and chuckles. His eyes look so tired even tho he looked happy this morning.

"Is work getting you tired sir? You seem very exhausted from working." You ask while putting his sand which and vegetables on his desk. He sighs and runs his fingers through his messy brown hair "Yea but don't worry y/n I'll still eat lunch and continue to work don't worry about me, I'm not your priorities" he turns his head over while eating his sandwich u made and smiles and widens his ehes and turns back to you "Omg y/n its so good I love it!" He now looks surprisingly happy.

"Glad you likeit William and sorry for being late" you say as u scratch your neck and worry "now worries your ok but ur lucky next time if I wasn't tired i would have not let you in!" he laughs hysterically. You stand there quietly letting little akward laughs come out of your mouth.

"Wasn't funny huh?" he says as he looks down and has a grin, which u didn't like.

He stands up and you start to blush thinking 'omg what's gonna happened to me?? He walks past you holding the carrots in his hands and eating them "let's go" he says walking out of the room. You follow him down the hall and he walks up to a door "employees only " 'ok there's nothing to be afraid of its just William taking us to a room for no reason, is he gonna show me something cool? Is he gonna kill me!?' He smiles at you and turns around and opens the door and you widen your eyes.

Y/N: ayee got u with a cliffhanger and sorry this was a short chapter lol hope u don't mind lmao hopefully u enjoyed this chapter and book!!🥰lol

Word count: 680