Im starting to like mornings (Chapter 2)

I wake up to a bright beaming light in my face as it burns my eyes.

'This couldn't get worse and it's only the first day' you thought to yourself .

You arise of the couch and folded your blanket and placed your pillow properly.

You walk to the kitchen and look at the tall giant clock "7:26"  "Well that's early" You whisper trying not to wake anyone up.

You open the fridge to find eggs,bacon and Orange juice. You take out the bacon first and look for a pan to place on the stove, you find a burgundy pan and place it on one of the burners and place the bacon strips on the pan and turn on the stove.

As you let it sit on the pan you grab plates, forks, cups and napkins and place it on the long wooden table.

You go back to the bacon and flip it over and let it sit again and look in the bread box and take out bread loafs and put it in the toaster and take out the butter, jam and peanut butter and set it on the table. You notice the bacon is ready so you turn off the burner and drop the bacon from the pan to a large turquoise plate and set it in a middle of the table.

Next you crack the eggs and put it on the same pan and turn on the stove and let it sit. And the toast pops out and you put it on a plate on the table and continue to let the eggs be ready you hear kids running downstairs.

"Ooo what's that amazing smell evan?" Says Elizabeth as they run down the stairs and see all the food on the table set perfectly. "Omg Y/N did you make this?"  Evan ask

"Well duh who else did u think made a perfect breakfast?"

They both giggle and sit at the table ready to grab the bacon off of the plate.

"No touching, you will wait till Micheal and Your father is up"

U see  William walk down the stairs hunched over and looking like those creatures from the thing.

"Speak of the devil" you say as you out the eggs onto a plate.
he walks over to the table and looks down at the food

"This looks delicious miss Y/n" he gives a grin

"Thank you Mr. Afton" o god his British accent is amazing, as you think to yourself but your interrupted  "Just call me William ok?"
"Oh okay William"

"Where's micheal?" You ask looking up and down the stairs wondering if he's gonna come down  "He wakes up later so we can leave the leftovers for him" William says rolling his eyes.

Everyone sits at the table as you fill up the kids cups with Orange juice, as your about to pour one for William you hear "Sorry but Im more of a coffee person"  "Oh no worries I'll make you one right away!" You say and start to boil hot water.

*time skip to after your done his coffee*

Everyone William begins to eat as the two kids stuff they're faces with bacon and toast then shoving eggs down. "Woah slow down you might die" you say warning them

"But the food is amazing Y/N" they say at the same time and smile but u can see the bacon bits in they're mouth 'ew'

You sit down as well and began to eat your F/F ( favorite food) and F/D ( Favorite drink) as you finish the kids put they're plates and cups in the sink and you turn to William waiting for his plate.

Ohh, he's reading the news paper as he drinks his coffee and feels you staring at him " Oh the food and coffee is good y/n" he says and begins to read the newspaper again.

You walk over and grab his plate and fork and place it in the sink with the other dishes waiting for him to finish his coffee.

'How long will he take!? its killing me' you get annoyed and sigh,

You look at the children and realize the time "kids you guys should be getting ready for school!" It's a Wednesday and they look old enough to be in school.

"And make sure to wash up and put your laundry in the basket!" You say as they looked at each other and grin "last one there eats their own boogers!" Evan says as they run upstairs and fight for the bathroom.

You turn to William who is out of his seat and his mug is in the sink 'huh where is he? When did he-- your cut off as u hear the TV go off and turn around to see him on the couch.

"My lord William you scared me"   "so? Your supposed to be doing dishes" he doesn't look at you and keeps a straight face. Your about to say something but your interrupted again "But the kids did listen to you and are upstairs getting ready so I'm glad for that"  he says as he has a small grin on his face and when I mean small I mean small, I barley a grin on his face but I sense he's happy.

You walk over to the kitchen and begin to do dishes and William goes upstairs and I hear a door close so he must have went to his room to get dressed.

You finish the dishes and go upstairs and put on your F/O and go to the bathroom and do your hair and put light blush on and a light pink lipstick.

You walk out and begin to make the kids they're lunch and snacks and put them in a brown lunch paper bag and wait for them to come down.

You hear Elizabeth, Evan and Micheal come down, "Micheal why didn't u eat breakfast?" I ask  " I wasn't hungry "  "thats fine but make sure to eat your lunch " .

You hand them they're lunch "goodbye Y/N we will see you later!" Elizabeth says and smiles, and they begin to walk to school.

You smile with joy and then u realized William is still here, so you walk upstairs and knock on his bedroom door "William are u still in there?" You knock again but no awner. Untill u here the door open and look up, God he was tall he was like 6'3 while you were Y/H ( your height)

I don't want yal to be 4'11 that's too cringe💀

You look up and down admiring his looks. He was pale and had bags under his eyes, his eyes were light ice blue with a bit of gray and he had a sharp jawline also dark brown messy but silky hair and as u look at his lips they were  soft.. small lips. You look back up and you turn red as he's staring at you directly  "Are you gonna let me leave my room, or keep starting at me ?"

You move out of the way immediately Turing pink and he walks downstairs as you follow.

William fixes his tie and hair and starts to unlock the door, " I will go to Freddy's by lunch and give u it" You said to William "Okay just make sure to vacum the house and clean" "Okay william"

"Oh and btw thank you y/n" You start to blush a bit as he walks out the house and drives away to work.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading!!

Word count: 1267