chapter 3

6:30 pm

It was 6:30 pm and the last of the children had been picked up from the daycare. It was oddly quiet after the kids left. It was only you,sunny and the bacteria living in the ball pit... or so you thought. You pick up all the loose balls of the floor and put them back where they belong when you feel a presence looming over you you turn around, your breathing faster only to hear the familiar "HELLO new FRIEND!!" You let out a sigh of relief "hi sunny! I didn't hear you, you scared me!" You giggled trying not to look like a big jumpy baby.
"Oh is sorry starlight i didn't mean to!" Sunny whined in a sorrowful tone. He crouches down and comforts you by grabbing your face and rubbing your cheeks with his thumb.
The gloves were soft they seemed to be made of a velvet material, you liked the feeling of the gloves on your face, or maybe you just liked his hands...
There was that smile again, and his eyes were so big and bright and happy, you felt like you were drowning in them.
"Oh no! Starlight are you okay your turning all red? Do you have a fever ???" Sunny enquired grabbing you by the was waist and sitting you you up on the ball pit again.
"No im fine sunny i promises" you say in a bit of a panic ashamed to be blushing like that, infrout of him, like that! You hold out you little finger
"I pinky promise"

"Mmm okay starlight ill be right back!" Sunny skipped off to the backrooms. You sat there swing your legs back and forth thinking about what just happened. 'Stupid (y/n) i cant believe you were blushing, thats so embarrassing you barely even know him a day! Remember hes hiding things from you up there and what if its really bad!! Like a body or something!!...but why would a body need food ? Oh and if tony found out you-' your internal dialogue was interrupted by sunnys triumphant return.
"Hello my starlight im back!! I brought you this wet towel for your fever and this candy bar incase your hungry!" Sunny hands you your new gifts and carrys you like a baby to the napping tent behind the play structures.

He puts you down gently on the soft floor and places the cold towel on your forehead. You didn't have a fever so it wasn't really necessary but you enjoyed the special attention none the less. He got you an extra pillow and a blue blanket with stars on it. "Stars for my starlight!" He smiled before tucking you in. He kneeled beside you and kissed you on the forehead. "Goodnight my little star" he said softly before leaving his gentle presence putting you in a trance
"Sunny, please stay with me?" You say in a sleepy voice
"Of course i will my little sleepy starlight!" He said coming back and lying down next to you. You snuggle in closer putting your head on his chest.
"Oh Hello starlight, sweet dreams" he said putting his arm around you back and his free hand on you face. The sound of sunnys racing heart beat put you sound to sleep in his arms.

12:00am

You slowly regained consousnesness trying to figure out where you are, and then it clicked you found yourself fully lying on top of sunny holding a soggy towel, he was fast asleep, dead to the world. He was flat out on the floor like a starfish apart from his right hand that was holding yours. You panicked dropping his hand then you sat up, your knees either side of his hips. You very carefully tried to get up when you hear a light mumble
"STarlightt...is that.. for..me??" Sunny moaned in his sleep. You just sat still to afraid to move incase you woke him. Especially considering your position.
"Sunshine .... play with me.." Sunny mumbled turning in his sleep knocking you off of him giving you a chance to escape you crawl out of the tent and turn on the light on your phone. It was pitch black outside the tent you couldn't see a thing, it was surprisingly creepy for a childrens daycare although you weren't too worried there was nothing else here, apart from you and sun-

"Naughty girl, (y/n) tsk tsk" you hear a deeper voice in a melodic tone taunting you
"Sunny?" You neck snaps around to see whos there shining your flashlight around. You feel a gust of wind like something was moving or swinging past you.
"Im feeling nice tonight firefly, try again.." the voice said with a snarl from somewhere up in the play structures
"Tony? Are you serious this isn't funny I-" you began before being cut off by a serious voice behind you
"Who the FUCK is tony?"
You turn around
"B00!"
You fell straight on your ass. You look up and see a tall blonde haired boy with pale white skin and thin blue eyes he had the same face shape and nose as sunny. He had the same body type too except he seemed more bendy like a contortionist. He had terrible posture or maybe he was just really tall. He had a smile too, except it was more of a cheeky grin or a devious smile you could tell what he wanted ,and uou liked it. he was the same as sunny but different at the same time.
"Come on sweetheart, answer me. Who the FUCK is tony?" The boy said kneeling down in a squat.
"Tony is my cousin, whats it to you mr. I scare random woman for fun."
You say feeling brave.
"Random woman? please have more respect for me my little nightlight. Ive been watching you all day, and when sunny told me all about you, well i had to see for myself." He said coming closer to you. Your instinct is to slowly back away, but he suddenly jumps pinning you to the ground by the arms you drop your phone in the panic. It illuminated all around you.
"Trying to run away are we my little star? "
You were stuck in his tight grasp. He was holding you down with just one hand he was surprisingly strong for someone who looked like they were made out of pipe cleaners.hes alot less gentle then sunny, but that doesn't mean you weren't enjoying it.
"I don't even know your name and your pinning me to the ground, you must really like me huh? I bet you can't wait to get your hands on me!"
You said cheekily with a smirk playing along with his little game. You weren't going to crack.
"Your right (y/n), i especially liked what i seen this morning, how about you do it again for me like a good girl.
And my name is moon but for you ill let you call me sir."
You could feel yourself melting into the ground with every word. It felt really good for someone to be so enamored with you, you could tell how badly he wanted you. You found it funny how he thought he was in control. Silly boy. He was giving you exactly what you wanted.
"Well moon your going to have to wait for that and besides you wont make me and im not that easy."
You said smugly looking him in his pale blue eyes and turning your head away not anticipating what came next. Moon holds you down with two hands now and puts his head closer to yours and wispers in your ear
"Your so right (y/n) i won't make you do anything you don't want to..."
His breath was warm you could feel it on your neck. He was teasing you.
"But believe me my darling nightlight, ill have you begging for it" he gets up of you, waiting to see your next move.