chapter 8

It was a new week at the pizza plex and you were on the nightshift.
You and tony walk in the doors and take a left to make your way to reception. Tony plonks himself behind the desk and kicks his dirty doc Martins up onto the desk, there was a tiny mountain of dirt that fell off he banged his shoes up.

You wipe it away begrudgingly and start to signin, you didn't want tony to get in trouble with the boss beside if he did get fired you wouldn't have a ride to work and have to walk which would suck...
And he did give you a bundle of loose cigarettes in the car.

That might not seem like much but to tony that was like gold dust. Y/n doesn't smoke half as much as the rest of the family, before pee paw died he used to smoke almost 2 packs a day, he was the only person in the respiratory unit going down to the gift shop to buy cigarettes. When pee paw got really old you and tony used to steal one each from the open pack,thankfully pee paw never noticed.you saved yours up and didn't really smoke yours until mama left you still have one of pee paws cigarettes left that you keep it in your jewellery box mama left you.

You leave tony with the sign-in sheet and start waking towards the daycare.
It was dark so you expect moon to be out, moony is such a sweetheart. He acts all tough but deep down he just wants a hug.

You quietly open the door and slip inside the daycare
"Moony you there?" You whisper trying not to wake sun, who is no where to be seen.

You turn around softly shuting the door behind you, letting out a sigh of relief, when all of a sudden you hear something in your ear.
"Boo!" Moon whispered in your ear giving you a fright before you could scream he covers your mouth with his hand.
"Shhh shhh y/n relax its only me, its moon" he whispered pulling you in closer hugging you from behind with his head on your shoulder talking in your ear.
Despite the fact you were seconds away from letting out a glass shattering scream, in a strange way he made you feel safe in his arms. You could hear a faint heartbeat from his chest. You could tell he was excited about something. He let go of you,
He spun around and held both of your hands in his.
"i have a surprise for you nightlight" he wispers trying maintain the silence.
"Oh lucky me are you going to pin me to the floor again? Or is it my turn?" You retorted
"You naughty girl y/n, tsk tsk i suppose ill have to teach you some manners later." Moon giggled letting go of your hands and moving his to your hips to pull you in closer to him.
"Ohh im so scared! What are you gonna do! Put me in time out??" You remarked sarcastically. You see moons hand move up to your face, he tucks your hair behind your ear and leans down to you. He holds your face putting his thumb up to your bottom lip. You open your mouth letting his thumb in. Without braking eye contact he grins.

"Thats not very nice, does my little nightlight need some manners fuked into her? Or is she going to behave and keep her dirty little thoughts about me to herself?"

Moon looked down at you,
Shit, you were putty in his hands. You were melting in his arms, giving him exactly what he wanted.

"Now can you please get your mind out of the gutter for 5 minutes y/n, i want to tell you your surprise" moon continues. You nod your head as he moves too stand behind you. Putting his hands over your eyes.
"Wha?..." you mumble trying to figure out what is happening.
"Shhh trust me were going on a little walk" he whispered guiding you out the spare exit next to kids cove.

Meanwhile faint murmurs could be heard from the staff only room of the daycare.

"Okay sunny, moon may have got you this time but you gonna show him."

Sunny reassured himself looking in the cracked mirror in the changing area. Wiping away his tears and forcing a smile, his makeup was streaming down his face Sunny had a flare for the dramatics.

"Its okay sunny, y/n will find you, and then you'll tell them what moon did! Haha! All mine !!"

Sun had been trapped for quite a while, as moon stubbled upon sunny laughing maniacally in the mirror and his paranoia got the better of him and trapped him in the staff room.

Moons master plan was to trick sunny by saying very loudly "IM GOING TO LEAVE MY DATE PLANS HERE IN THE STAFF ROOM"
And of course, sunny being sunny fell right into his trap.
When sunny arrived at the staff room all he found was a piece of paper that that says 'your stupid, love moon ps. Y/n is mine and were going on a date and theres nothing you can do about it.'

Not the most articulate plan, but functional none the less, at least it kept sunny out of him way.

Sunny was taking this hard, there was Bearley any light in the changing area just one light blub that flickered every 10 minutes. Sunny of course, being slightly unnerved by the situation sat on the grimy floor and tucked his head inbetween his knees and began to sing.

That was his way of calming down since he was a kid, moon used to sing with him but not anymore.
Sunnys favourite song to sing was insy winsy spider, moon prefered twinkle twinkle little star but he still sang insy winsy spider for sunny. Anything to stop the crying.

Sunny was on edge, god help who ever finds him.