chapter 6

It was a long couple hours and it was time for you to leave. It was getting dark. You walked sun to the napping corner and tucked him in for the night. You gave him a pillow and a blanket to rest his big sleepy head. He looked like a little kid all tucked up in a blanket. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep, its almost impossible to tell how hyper active he was when he was awake. You pushed the hair off his forehead and kissed it
"Goodnight sunshine, sweet dreams"
You say before leaving.

You walk out only to be ambushed by moon again
"Hello my love, come around here often?" Moon says swinging upside-down.
"Jesus moon!" You say cluching your chest.
"And yes i suppose i do considering i haven't been seen outside the premises since Saturday" you continued in a cranky tone, you were really not in the mood and you just want to go home and shower.
"So is this your way of saying goodbye  nightlight?" Moon enquired jumping to the floor. You start to walking towards the security desk at the top of the room as moon followed along after you like a lost baby duckling.
"No, but i do have to go home mooney, you heard tony,nonnie is worried about me" you say picking up your stuff from behind the desk.
"Well are you going to come back?" Moon said with puppy dog eyes, even though he was towering over you and had large shrap teeth and gigantic hands you almost felt like he needed protection . from what? your not sure but he needed it, THEY needed it.

You jumped up on the top off the desk and grabbed moons face with both hands.
"I promise, ill be back. Okay?"

"Promise?"

"Pinky promise"
You put out your pinky and moon locks his on to it. He kisses you on the forehead and lifts you down from the top of the desk. His were around your waist, he had a tight grip almost like he wasn't going to let you go. He puts you down and opens the door for you letting you go and waving you off.

Moon shuts the door and sighs.
"SURPRISE!" sunny had jumped up onto  moons back  like a face hugger and he wasn't letting go.
"Guess who!! Guess who!!" Sunny squealed with his hands over moons eyes.
"Is it an idiot?" Moon mumbled
"Ta da! Yes it! Wait no, not its not." Sunny said sliding off of him and revealing himself.
"What is it sunshit? Im very busy tonight..." moon snapped. Most of the time moon didn't mind talking to sun, but not tonight. It wasn't fair. Y/n was his, he didn't want to share; and as for sunny. He had no intention of sharing y/n. They were going to be his.

"...and with what? Ohh is it a secret? I love secrets" sunny whispered trying to figure out what moon was up to. On the surface sunny seemed childish and naive, but moon knew better then to believe that. They were cut from the same cloth after all.

In a way the two boys were the same but yet polar opposites.

"None of your fucking business" moon replied swinging out of the play structures and climbing towards the stage above the ballpit.

"Gee okay, mr meany moon. Did you see my new friend!" Sunny continued completely ignoring the tone of the conversation

"You mean y/n?" Moon stopped climbing and jumped down infrout of sunny.

"Yes them! Wait a minute how do you know them?" Sunny said with his hands in his hips

"I talked to them" moon said with a smirk

"That better not mean what i think it does" sun barked poking moon aggressively in the chest.

"I don't know, sunny i can't say i dont kiss and tell ; But i do know that your little princess y/n isn't as wholesome as you think she is" moon says smugly  swatting away sunnys hand like a fly.

"You MONSTER!" Sunny spat out his words squaring up to moon.

"Oh please, spare me your little miss shine act. I know you want to fuck her  too, ive seen how you look at her, you probably want it more then i do! You sick little fuck." Moon smirked while pushing sun to the floor.

"Fine, you might be right moon. But.." sun admitted trying to get up before he was interrupted by moon putting his foot on suns chest forcing him back down.
"I know im right i don't need you to tell me that, there the best person to ever walk through those doors. And the point is there mine sunshit. You lay another finger on them and i-"

Sunny currently struggling to breathe but refusing to lose interjects "ha! Yours ? Look at you! Your trying to kill me! Who would want an obsessive freak like you!"

Moon stops "fine. Well at least i don't pretend to be something im not. Now if you excuse me i have a date to plan"