chapter 7

Sunny was astonished, he knew moon better then anyone how could he not have seen this coming. Well literally speaking he seen everything, the watching the following but that's what moon does. Sunny stands up and immediately started pacing up and down "stupid,stupid,stupid" he mumbled as he cleaned up the daycare one crayon at a time. "Stupid moon" he grumbled grabbing the lego bricks up off the floor and furiously slamming them into there designated place. Strangely enough cleaning really helped sunny relax, despite his fun personality he really did have a habit of getting overly stressed about the little things.

Although this wasn't a little thing was it, moon had really done it this time. "Who does moon think he is! Y/N is my bestfriend not his!"
Sunnys muttering had turned into a full on rant by the end of the sentence.
"And a date ?! Who does he think he is? Hes going to hurt her, i know it! I just wish i could stop him " sun barked slamming the plushies into the box. Until suddenly
He stops.

His brain dwelled on that thought for a little bit too long.

You could almost see the gears behind his eyes moving.

"Stop him..."

In the most cartoonish way possible sun got to work. Beginning with his appearance, he grabbed a big black marker and drew a curly black moustache on his upper lip, all while looking into the pretty pink princess play set dressing table which was comically tiny for the spaghetti noodle that was sun. He began to laugh maniacally into the mirror until he began to choke, of course sun wasn't used to playing the villian. That was moon mans job.
'Big scary moon man scarring the kids to sleep.'

Sun grabbed a stack of paper and a packet of crayons and some glitter and got too work.

Meanwhile moon was planning his date with y/n,the surprise date y/n had yet to be informed about.

Moons big plan was to bring y/n to  dinner outside the daycare and then maybe golf or fazerblast and then hopefully if everything goes smoothly, he could bring her back her to stay the night, of  course he wasn't going to sleep with her on the first date; y/n was a classy lady (well at least to moon she was) and deserved to be treated as such.

Moon really wanted this to go well. He had a couple of favours to ask from the others. Within the pizza plex   monty and chica were the people he was closest to. Moon and monty were friends before he became part of the band , moon remembers when monty was just a golfing mascot. Surprisingly he wasn't jealous of montys success, moon didn't really care fot the limelight that was more sunnys thing anyway. Monty replacing bonnie definitely caused trouble for moon and monty, for weeks everyone assumed one of them had done something to poor bon. To this day nobody know the truth, apart from moon of course. That was a secret he would take to the grave.

Another secret moon would never tell is he really enjoys cupcakes, although he is particularly keen on plain vanilla cupcakes with chocolate stars he will also settle for chocolate cupcakes with white chocolate stars. Anything other then that is considered unworthy. Chica is the only other soul who knows this (mainly because she is moons cupcake dealer). Chica leaves moon out a cupcake when she makes a batch of the ones he likes, she good like that. In return moon leaves her the 'sleepy sweets' and some 'wakey wakey drops'. They help with her cravings and keep her out of trouble besides moon has tons of them in the daycare now there not allowed to give them to the kids anymore.

Moon set out of the daycare to pull some favours from a certain alligator and bribe a certain chicken to ensure this date goes smoothly.