chapter 9

"Moony where are we go-ingg" you whined with Moons large hands covering your face.
"You'll see,~" he began
"Well i would be able to see if you moved your big stupid hands" you reply starkly trying to pull his fingers away from your face
"Be patience my little nightlight, its no fun if you know where your going, it ruins the surprise" Moon said in a soft voice with a hint of agitation.
"Yes but you haven't even given me a clue, for all i know you could be bringing me to see the trash compacter." You continued to whine, getting on moons nerves
"Fine, i will tell you were not going to the trash compacter, but it is a good idea for next time. Perhaps ill put you in it too?" Moon laughs sarcastically
"That would surely kill me, you better not be planning to kill me, you wouldn't kill me would you moony?" You said only half joking

"Of course not, i wouldn't kill you like that, your too good for the trash compacter" moon smiled also only half joking

"Oh i see so how would you intend to murder me, perhaps a go kart accident, or maybe let me fall from a great height?" You retorted with a smirk.

"Oh no, thats far to easy my dear. Every time you say something snarky i can feel my sanity slowly draining away. I would have to kill you with my bare hands, its the most satisfying end for you my little nightlight" moon pondered. Although the only thing he was thinking about was his hands around your neck and your hands on his.......

"But don't you think im more fun alive, you can't bring corpses on a date moony" you reply interrupting his thoughts
"Hypothetically, you could theres nothing stopping me except the security staff" moon says
"I would rather you didn't kill me" you say genuinely concerned for your safety.
"No promises y/n" moon chuckled turning the corner to monty golf.

"Okay my love you can open your eyes in 3..2..1"

You open your eyes to reveal montys gator golf,(the only golf course with more missing children then missing golf balls). The area seemed to be jungle themed with montys face plastered on every spare inch,
Its was so incredibly tacky it almost looked tasteful. As arrogant as monty is you have to admire his confidence, theres not many people who could transform into a rockstar over night, and the attention to detail in having your face on every piece of equipment in vicinity was almost impressive.

In the lobby there was a large golf themed merry-go-round, an odd choice for sure. Its not every day you see a golfball themed merry-go-round you turn to moon and put on your puppy dog eye.

"Moonyyy ca-"

"No, absolutely not" he replied sharply
"But- "

"I said no!"

"Whyyy"

"Because y/n, A) it costs faz tokens and B) its extremely unsafe. Theres no seat belts.at least 3 kids fall off that thing everyday, your not allowed i need to keep you safe."
Moon lectured as he put his hands on your shoulders looking you dead in the eye. He talked to you like you were a kid sometimes, you figured it was just a habit from work. Though it was slightly demeaning you didn't mind much it least he was trying to look after you.

"Hmph, fine" you pouted folding your arms. If he was going to treat you like a child you might as well act like one.

"Good girl~" moon smiled stroking your hair. You begrudgingly melt into his his arms, you cracked a smile and forgot all about what you were pouting about. 'He may have one this time.' You thought to yourself beaming up at him.

In retrospect acting like a child probably wasn't the best course of action...you know, considering it was literally his job to pacify them but i digress.

You both move towards the jungle themed elevator, little did you know there was a party pass staff bot moon  tied up earlier slowly dying inside as it watches you both walk in without a party pass.

You both step inside and as the door closes there was a crackel from the speakers.

"Welcome to Monty's Gator Golf! Home of the Hurricane Hole-In-One! We're currently closed for the night, come back soon!~"

Moon started mouthing the words that where coming through the speakers it seems he knew them off by heart. His eyes were closed and he was moving his head as he mouthed the words. You couldn't help it and let out a little giggle. His eyes snapped open and realised what was happening, his face went bright red as he gave you an awkward smile,to try brake the silence.

With a ding from the elevator the doors open to reveal a large crazy golf course, the place was covered from floor to ceiling in cheap plastic trees and greenery with a large plastic ball pit in the the middle. It was just as tacky on the inside as it was on the outside. There was a giant gator head walk way leading to another part of the course that seems like it would snap shut at a moments notice, if anything it seemed to be more of a liability then an asset.

You take half a step out of the elevator only to be ambushed, A man with dark skin and dyed red hair jumped down from above the lift. He had a green leather jacket with purple sholder pads and spikes, he was also sporting some sort of green animal print trousers with boots similar to tonys,apart from the yellow laces that matched the mans star shaped sunglasses

"Why hello little lady, and who might you be?" He spoke with an accent that was hard to place but if you had to guess it would be some sort of mix between florida and Louisiana.

"The names y/n, and i assume your monty?" You answer slightly mocking his accent while trying to cover up your own.

"Well aren't you a clever little thing-" he began before moon caught his eye
"Well well if it isn't the moon man himself, is this little lady your babysitter moony, is she here to keep you out of trouble?" monty taunted as moon folded his arms and leaned against the wall, rolling his eyes with a smirk.

"No actually were here to make sure your wearing your muzzle incase you try to eat anymore of the guests." Moon retorted as monty put his arm around moon giving him a small shake. Moon was visibly uncomfortable, he hates awkward hugs.

"Nice to see you again pal" monty said  letting go.

"First course is on your right, and if the moon man is any good he will win you a prize" monty winked and handed moon two golf clubs and one purple ball and one yellow ball and walked the other direction towards the gift shop.

"After you nightlight~" moon smiled letting you go first.