chapter 4

You weren't shaken by his words. What did he want from you. He pulled away from you and sat up against the play structures. He had his back against the net and one knee bent and the other one flat on the floor. He taps the spot on the floor beckoning you over. You crawl over and sit inbetween his legs. You could tell something shifted in him but it was hard to tell.
"How come you didn't run away, i gave you a chance." Moon said in a surprisingly calm voice.
"Hmm i dont know? Im not afraid of you" you reply grabbing one on his arms and placing it around your waist. You could tell he was startled by it. For someone who came off so strong he seemed nervous. You could feel him hold you closer.
"Why aren't you afraid?" He said putting his head over your shoulder.
"I don't know." You say putting you head next to his.
"If you say so my little nightlight" He says picking up your legs and cradling you like a baby. "Ive got you now, theres no running away from me firefly" you feel weirdly safe, even though he may have just threatened you. He was surprisingly soft. His clothes felt like silky pajamas, like the ones you see the lingerie stores. You place one of your hands on his chest. You can feel his heart beat, it was going quite fast. You liked that he was excited to have you in his arms and for the record you were happy to be there. It was late and you could feel yourself nodding off. You were half asleep in moons arms.

Sometime later...

You looked asleep, even though thoughts of your 2 love interests were swirling around your brain.
"Your very pretty y/n" moon whispered looking down at you in his arms.
"You really think so? " you grumble catching moon off guard.
"I thought you were asleep nightlight?" Moon said slightly panicked you caught him being vulnerable.
You turn to face moon and sit on his lap. Its your turn now to make him flustered.
"You really think im pretty moony?" You quizzed with a cheeky grin on your face looking up at moon with big bright eyes.
"Of course i do " he said with an even cheekier grin Slowly gliding his hands from you knees over your thighs before finally planting them on your hips. You start to move your lower half of your body in an attempt to make him more flustered.
"Oh very clever y/n, you must be really desperate for me" moon says starting to move your hips for you guiding them with his hands.
"Me? No i just like playing with you moony. Am i teasing you enough?" You giggle throwing you hands around the back of his neck.
"no i think you teased me enough already, ive been watching you all day my little nightlight. I dont think i can take much more darling, i might just snap if you keep it up" he says tightening his grip on your waist. You could feel what you were doing to him. Especially considering where you were sitting
"Oh really, is that right?" You say putting your face an inch away from yours. You take you hands down off him and help them together like invisible handcuffs. Moon was holding back, but you were making it very difficult. He takes his hands of your hips and holds the back of your head.
"Your mine nightlight, understand?"

Before you could even answer he was kissing you. All your hard work payed off. He was all yours.

He pulls away and grabs your face and whispers "good girl" and winks

"I suppose" you say begrudgingly before nuzzling into his shoulder.
You where so tired and he was so soft you felt your eyes getting heavy. Even though you only know moon a little while, you can tell his intentions are pure.

Suddenly there was a loud crackling from the speakers. You jumped a little at the unexpected noise.
"Y/N is a stupid fucking idiot, i repeat Y/ N is a stupid fucking idiot. Please make your way to the front desk, you stupid fucking idiot." It was tony, that asshole again.
"Im going to kill your cousin y/n." Moon announced in a blank stare.
"I would rather you didn't." You reply getting ready to leave.
"Are you going to come back? Moon whined. You could tell he didn't want you to go.
"I promise" you smile
Moon kisses you on the forehead and jumps back into the play structures disappearing into thin air.