Chapter 1

Jamie

As I carried the grocery bags to my boyfriends apartment, I was so happy because today was our five year anniversary. Liam is the love of my life and I wanted to get married to him but he wasn't ready. Maybe today is the day he proposes to me.

As I opened the door with the spare key that was under the door mat, I found clothes thrown everywhere. I went to the kitchen to put the groceries on the counter and began my search to find Liam.

I neared his bedroom and I could hear muffled sounds coming from the bedroom. When I got closer I identified the sounds as moans. I was shaking and scared of what I would see if I opened the door.

The door was slightly open and I looked through the space and saw Liam pounding into someone on the bed. I threw the door open and Liam looked at me while pounding into the guy. He smiled at me, "Hey baby, you wanna join?" he asked me and he moaned. 

"You're sick," I shouted at him. I turned away and was almost at the door before I turned and headed to the kitchen to collect the groceries I brought. 

Petty right? I don't freaking care.

I decided to move to Nashville, Tennessee. A place where I always wanted to live and after this Liam fiasco, I am definitely going to enjoy this. I found an apartment I could afford online.

So I quit my job, packed my things and drove myself to Nashville.

A/N Like, Vote and Comment. Thank you. Happy reading.