Chapter 3

Jamie

After he finished singing, I was blown away while the crowd cheered for him as he made his way towards me at the bar.

"Still want me to fuck off?" he asked me while smirking at me. Oh my, he was so smug and his southern accent was so sexy.

After we stayed until closing, he took me to his house and somehow we ended up in his bed naked, sated and breathless.

As we laid there he told me how he sang for fun but he owned his own construction company. He told me about his three brothers and how they all worked together.

I wondered why I was even giving his guy a chance but I couldn't explain how I was drawn to him. Maybe I should give love a chance after all.

~6 months later~  

Reign and I have been dating for 6 months now and I have never been happier even when I was dating Liam. Even though I was adamant about it, it was the best decision I have ever made. I even met his family and they are so wonderful. His brothers are just like my own brothers though they thought I had ill intentions towards their brother.

Today I was going to meet him at the karaoke bar and he told me that he was going to sing which made me excited because I loved it when he sang anytime.

He even asked me to sing and I told him I would when I was ready, eventually....

For him.