Chapter 4

Jamie

As I sat nervously at the bar waiting for Reign, I wondered what song he was going to sing. Obviously he's singing for me. I ordered a glass of wine and a beer for Reign while I continued to glance around until my eyes met a pair of stormy grey eyes.

I smiled at Reign as he made his way towards me. He brought my face close to his while his gaze flickered from eyes to my lips before he crashed our lips together. I moaned as he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gave it to him.

His warm, velvet tongue caressed mine as we fought for dominance which I gladly gave him. We separated with our breathing ragged. Our foreheads touching as we gazed into each others eyes.

"I missed you baby," he said to me while he pecked my lips then my cheeks. I smiled knowing we saw each other the day before yesterday. I passed him his beer while telling him how much I missed him back.

"This song is for you," he told me as he got up and kissed me before making his way to the stage. 

"This song goes out to my boyfriend and my best friend, Jamie," he said before the song began. As he began, tears welled in my eyes while he sang, How long will I love you by Ellie Goulding

"How long will I love you?
As long as stars are above you
And longer, if I can.
How long will I need you?
As long as the seasons need to
Follow their plan.
How long will I be with you?
As long as the sea is bound to
Wash up on the sand.
How long will I want you?
As long as you want me to
And longer by far.

How long will I hold you?
As long as your father told you
As long as you can.
How long will I give to you?
As long as I live through you
However long you say.

How long will I love you?

As long as stars are above you
And longer if I may.
How long will I love you?
As long as stars are above you."

When he finished, he winked at me as he made his way towards me. When he stood in front of me, he wiped my tears with the pads of his thumb and he pecked my lips.

I watched as he got down on one knee and held my small hands in his larger ones. As he kissed both my knuckles, he smiled up at me.

"I know this is early but I know that there's no one out there who can make me as happy as you make me. I love you and I will always love you until my lungs give out and even then my heart will still beat for you. So, baby, will you please marry me?" He said as tears rolled down this face.

I gently wiped his tears and knelt down and kissed the life out of him. I pulled away to smile and scream yes. He placed the ring on my finger before he spun me around shouting 'he said yes!'

 He placed the ring on my finger before he spun me around shouting 'he said yes!'

I'm getting married!!!!

(Picture of Jamie's engagement ring  above)