Epilogue: Jamie

Jamie

I laughed as I watched my husband, Reign, chasing our naked and naughty son. Jace loved to run naked after eating sugary food and I keep telling Reign to stop giving him nutella and ice cream but he never listens.

I heard the door open and the voices of my sons fill the house. Roman and Ryan are twins and are currently in fifth grade. They are identical but different in the way they act.

"Hey papa," Roman kissed my cheek when I leaned down slightly then proceeded to kneel and kiss my 8 months baby bump. Ryan gave me a hug and bent over to talk to his baby brother. Another boy? Shocker.

Finally Reign came into the room with Jace fully clothed which made the twins laugh because they knew what happened. 

"Dad, you should really listen to papa when he tells you to stop giving Jay snacks before dinner," Ryan said while going upstairs to change and shower before dinner while Roman followed behind laughing.

"You've turned our kids against me," Reign said as he set Jace down in his high chair before kissing me. I lightly slapped his arm while telling him that he should just listen to me.

Roman and Ryan set the table while Reign was helping me plate the chicken alfredo and sauteed broccoli.

As everyone sat down, I looked around my family and realised that if I hadn't been cheated on, I would've never had the life I have right now. I love my family and I'm glad Reign didn't leave me alone the first time I told him to, in the bar.