- Chapter 1 -

Hello! Please read all tags before continuing.

This is my first work in quite a long time, especially with writing smut. However, I have Levi brain rot as always and wanted to put these ideas out there for my fellow Levi simps to enjoy!

This fic contains: smut/angst/hurt/comfort/ extreme dubcon/violence/degradation/explicit language, and basically all types of depraved things you can think of. It is also non-canon compliant.

I first posted this on Ao3, under the same name and title, and figured I should post it here as well.

If you have any comments, critiques, or anything please let me know :)) I hoped you enjoy though <33

—-

Standing around the table in the meeting room, you listened intently to Commander Erwin's words. There was barely any time to get your bearings when he called the Levi squad in to discuss the operation's final details to reclaim Wall Rose in the Trost district tomorrow.

Honestly, you felt like an outsider at this moment. Attending this meeting as a fellow member of the Levi squad felt strange because of your recent misdemeanors.

You were currently on probation due to a couple of stupid mistakes; drinking on the job, talking back to Captain Levi, and your most recent: venturing outside the walls alone. All unfortunately done in the past month, except for talking back to Captain Levi; you did that every day.

Thinking back to the events leading to why you were now under 'close supervision, you bit back a laugh.

Like the time you drank on the job:

You snuck in some wine from the dining hall at the start of your shift; night watch again. Despite being a night owl, you couldn't stay awake during this job; more like a chore. It was punishment for defying your superior, yet again. You were bored out of your mind, tasked to look out into the surrounding area from the tower to watch for titans. There weren't any; of course, the base was a safe zone away from those beasts, hence an unnecessary task. You took a swig out of the bottle; at least the alcohol would keep you company. What you didn't notice was Captain Levi coming in to check that you weren't doing anything stupid; unfortunately, you were, now caught red-handed.

"What the fuck- Are you drinking?" He seethed, narrowing his eyes at you.

"No..?" you replied, the bottle still in hand.

Or your favorite pastime: talking back to Captain Levi:

It was one of the training days all scouts and leaders participated in. Under the blistering heat from the sun, you grew tired and annoyed; Levi's slick mouth got on your nerves with every word he said. He was sparring with you to give you and the others a lesson on the importance of agility, stamina, and strength when it came to fighting. You'll admit, he had you at your limits even though he was barely trying. After knocking your ass on the ground for the fifth time in a row, he smirked, proud of himself.

"Looks like you're all talk and no bite, cadet. Your shoddy skills need much more improvement." He squatted, looking down at your sprawled-out body with a grin.

"Oh, was that all you had? Makes sense; You are an old man, after all. I hope your back didn't get too worn out, though.." You smiled up at him with fake concern, chest heaving.

His eye twitched in annoyance.

Or when you ventured outside the walls alone:

It was one of those nights again; you were feeling lonelier than usual, or maybe it was that you didn't feel at all. You wanted to do something to distract this numbness, emotional and mental exhaustion that never let up. So you grabbed a cape, hopped on a horse, and explored beyond the base. The cold breeze hit your face, and you sighed, appreciating how it soothed you. Continuing past the forest, a dim light approaching you focused in your vision. Someone was holding a lantern, walking next to their horse as they pulled it along. Your stomach dropped upon realizing who it was; Captain Levi. He was most likely patrolling the grounds.