- Chapter 16 -

Summary: Your Captain comforts you in more ways than one, even when it requires a risk you weren't ready for.

Warnings: heavy spanking, aggression, voyeurism?

---

"Again," Levi commanded, his skilled fingers graciously slowing over your nearly overstimulated clit, still buzzing after another failed orgasm. It had to have been the third time he's built you up until you were nearly there, only to stop seconds before you could finish. You wanted to curse at him but bit your lip instead, fighting the urge to shove him off you and go to your room and finish the job yourself.

Ignoring him, you breathed deeply through trembling lips, struggling to stop your hips from leisurely grinding into his palm, wanting more. It wasn't fair. You'd been following his orders without hesitation since he began playing with you, and all you got in return was the burning need to cum. It felt neverending, and though you were still in public, all you could focus on was the man in front of you, crowding all of your senses with the slightest touch.

"Don't make me repeat myself." He asserted, stopping the circles on your clit altogether due to your disobedience. Your body was shuddering, and the pleasure you were building up quickly crashed down again, leaving you even more frustrated than before.

"I can't... I want-" You sighed under your breath, words barely decipherable.

"Beg." He demanded with a swift slap to your pussy, a firm reminder to keep up. After all, Levi meant it when he said he'd remind you where you stood. Wincing, you recoiled away from him, looking desperately into his merciless eyes, making your heart flutter with the focus in his gaze.

"Captain." You whimpered, the title feeling a bit foreign on your tongue now as you twitched nakedly beneath him. The vulnerability of calling his proper name at a time like this made it feel much more exciting. "-Captain Levi. I need it, please. I'll do anything, please-"

A chill ran up your spine as you watched the slightest glint cross his eyes at the offer. "Anything, huh?" Levi repeated as he zoned in on you, and the growing smirk on his face quickly left you in a pool of regret. "Let's see about that then." He hummed, pushing himself up off of you with newfound determination.

Before you could even question what twisted plans he had in mind, you were quickly tugged off the table, barely registering the change in position before you felt hands gripping your hips, followed by your front pushing against the cool wood again. "Bend over." The words after the sudden change barely registered. You were still hung up on the order from moments ago.

"W- what?"

"Now, cadet." The order rang through the air, sounding even more absolute with his voice low and hot at your neck. Fear and excitement settled in your stomach as his hand pressed the small of your back, nudging you forward. The little patience he had was quickly thinning at your slowness. Biting back a devious smile, you finally obeyed and propped your arms on the table, kicking your feet apart to make room though his body was already closing in behind you.

"Perfect. Maybe you're not a lost cause after all." You could hear the amusement in his voice as he stood behind you, cold fingers idly tracing your spine. You stifled a soft moan at the feeling of his erection beginning to grind into the curve of your ass.

"I'm starting to think you like being punished," Levi said, leaning over your back. The warmth of his breath fanning over your flushed skin was addicting, and you found yourself rolling your head back against him, nearly overwhelmed by his presence and words alone. "You're practically dripping for it right now, aren't you? He tsked, feigning disgust as he grounded his hips more forcefully, rocking you forward.