- Chapter 13 -

Notes: Finally, it's back! I have no excuse for why this took so long other than life...

s/o to my lovely boyfriend for motivating me to write after so long and helping me put thoughts onto paper lol

Summary: After a night of drunken chaos, regrets in sobriety are bound to come to light. You're surprised as you don't seem to have any shameful epiphanies, well at least not with everything that took place last night, some of them being just what you wanted- drunk or not.

---

The feeling of your sheets, clothes, and hair sticking to your skin was uncomfortable. Groaning, you rolled over in bed, sleepily trying to figure out why you felt so feverish until sparks of pain flew up the back of your head and radiated across your temples.

"Shit..." You winced, rubbing your hand against your forehead to ease the sharp throbbing there. Wearily, you squinted to take a look around your room, trying to block out the sunlight peeking from the windows which were only making you feel worse.

As your hazy eyes lingered over the red colors on your nightstand, you smiled to yourself, slowly remembering the pretty flowers you were gifted along with who gave them to you. The pounding headache you had wasn't the only inclination of last night's activities, as you could feel your legs buckling when you tried to kick the sheets off you, struggling to get out of bed.

Desperate to get out of your head and have fun, you ignored all consequences that would come morning, and this hangover was an urgent reminder of why you really needed to stop throwing back shots of mysterious booze.

Every inch of your body felt sore to the touch. You swore you could still feel Levi's hands gripping at your neck, waist, thighs, really anything he could get his hands on. The strain on your body after wasn't something you'd think you could ever get used to, considering just how much he seemed to wear you out.

Visions of his body over yours with that softness in his eyes ran rampant in your mind, and you could feel the butterflies in your stomach resurfacing. Sighing, you forced yourself to get out of bed and into the nearest shower, eager to soothe your aching muscles along with the buzzing warmth on your skin.

Stumbling into the bathroom, you sat on the bench and opened the buttons on your nightshirt, sighing a breath of relief when you felt the cool air hit your back the moment it was off.

Murmurs of surprise could be heard from behind you, and you quickly whipped your head around to see where it came from, only to be met with some random faces. Two other girls stood there, either about to take showers or just finishing one. Apparently, you were too distracted with shedding your clothes to notice.

"Damn, I didn't think Armin was capable of doing all that! Maybe what they say about the shy ones is true?" One of them teased as she pulled a pair of uniform pants up her legs.

The mention of Armin's name genuinely confused you as you tried to figure out what they meant. It barely registered because you were still trying to focus on seeing properly. "Huh?" You groaned, rubbing your eyes.

"Your neck," One of them pointed towards it with amusement on her face. "Long night?" She smirked, and they shared a knowing look before bursting into laughter; that's when it dawned on you.

You had forgotten the part where you kissed Armin in front of everyone only to slip into Levi's office later. The reminder instantly had the hairs on your neck standing up, feeling exposed at how careless you were yesterday.

"Ha, yeah—must've got a little—carried away.." You muttered, faking a laugh through the hoarseness of your voice. Slight panic ensued as you subconsciously touched parts of your skin, feeling the roughness of the tender marks over your neck, collarbone, and even the top of your breasts.