11

"I felt so alone before I had cut myself. Even if I had millions of people around me, I was lonely. Thank God it's different now. Thank God I met James. I still feel alone, but at least I have him on my mind. Just thinking about him makes me feel like he's sitting right next to me with those big brown eyes. I want to be with him, but I'm scared. I have no idea why."

Jordan sat in his usual spot in the corner of the room. He silently spoke as he wrote in his small, leather notebook. Once he had got home, he ran passed his mother and locked himself in his room. He didn't want anyone to ruin his mood.

"This may be my best record in being happy. I know that I'm actually happy now, and I never want it to end. I always want to feel this way. James is making me feel happy, and that sure is a miracle. I've noticed that ever since that amazing kiss, my mind has been blank. Just completely blank. All I can think about is him."

As Jordan wrote down his final words, he glanced at his phone that was placed on top of his bed. Before closing his notebook, he wrote 'JAMES' on the center of the next blank page and smiled. He quickly jumped on his bed, not minding the loud squeezes and thump, and went to James' contact.

I want to hear his voice. I need to.

Jordan did not hesitate in hitting the call button on the screen of his smart phone. He kept the phone on his ear waiting for the voice that he had the necessity to listen to.

Once he heard the voicemail message, he hung up and crossed his arms. His phone sat across the frowny faced Jordan with a dark screen. He decided to go use the bathroom until he heard his ringtone. He quickly answered the call and waited for someone to speak, hoping that it was James.

"Um... Hello? Jordan, are you there?"

Jordan jumped at the voice that he did not expect to hear. Looking at the caller ID, Jordan noticed that it was his new Russian friend, not James.

"Oh sorry Aleks. I was expecting someone else to call."

"It's alright. I was just calling you to make sure that you'd get my number since I forgot to give you mine."

"How did you get my number?"

"I called James like five minutes ago. When your name popped up, I just remembered."

"Hm, what did James say about me?"

Jordan felt curious and sad with the others' past conversation. He knew that it would take a while for him to get to James since Aleksandr tended to easily drift into other topics.

"Nothing much. He was just telling me somethings about you. He's hoping that we'll be good friends so we can all hang out."

Well, nothing really suspicious there. It's understandable that James wants me to get along with his best friends.

"It's funny how James is such a friendly guy."

"Yea. One of the best things about him... Hey, I almost forgot. I wanted to ask you something."

"Um, alright. Go ahead."

"Okay. Before I ask you this, I just wanted to say that I'm speaking to you because James and Seamus would suspect too easily."

"It's fine. Just ask me whatever."

"Erum. I've been having this decision in my mind for quite a while. I've had quite the big crush on this person- at this point it's not even a crush- but I didn't really know if they would even think of being with me. Yesterday I may have found out that they do."

"They told you?"

"Well, not really. He- I mean, the person told me and hinted that it was a close friend. I seem to be the best guess since I pretty much crossed out all possible friends."