21

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Look outside, dude. It's terrible out there."

Jordan and James turn around and see how bad the weather had gotten. It wasn't like any other thunderstorm the red-hatted teen had ever experienced in a while. The sky was filled with dark grey clouds and a heavy amount of rain fell, along with the occasional loud sounds of a loud crack of thunder.

"God dammit. Why did this have to happen today?"

"Why are you asking?"

"Because me and Jordan had some shit planned, but now it's all ruined," James says while giving Jordan a sad look. Before the two had left to class, they had talked about having their first date today since they were very much in the mood to have it. Due to it being last minute, the two weren't aware that for the next few days, the city would be cold and rainy.

"Well, you guys can always go to each other's house."

"That's actually not a bad idea. Let's go over to mine."

"Jordan, are you sure?"

"Yea. I mean, my mom and sister would be the only ones in the house. You already know my sister, why not meet my mom?"

"Wow, I see that you guys have taken a step forward with your relationship."

Jordan freezes and looks over to Seamus, who was the one that spoke. He had a smirk on his face, meanwhile James looked a bit flabbergasted.

"What the fuck did you just say?"

"I was joking dude, sheesh," the blond says as he puts his hands up and chuckles. Jordan deflates and lets out a sigh as he sits on the lunch table behind him.

I can't believe that we actually thought that Seamus knew about us.

"Okay then... I'm going to help Stefani with her Chemistry stuff, I'll be back," Aleks leaves with an uncertain look on his face.

"Oh- James, how was last night?"

"Can we not talk about this right now?"

"Come on! Dex texted me that you went. Did Sam not give you guys the crap?"

"He did, it's just that it wasn't so easy to get it. I'll tell you the rest later. If you don't mind, me and Jordan need to speak alone."

"Fine," Seamus huffs and stays in the lunch room while James and Jordan go to the hallway. Jordan crosses his arms and stares at the brunet. James most likely had gotten into some sort of trouble, and it was nagging the teen since he was out of the loop.

"What happened last night?"

"Nothing, just some shit that a friend of mine dragged me into. Everything is fine though."

"Doesn't seem like it," Jordan comments.

"I understand that you're concerned, but please trust me. Nothing bad went on..."

Looking into the brunet's dark brown orbs, Jordan was almost certain that James was lying, but he decided to not question him more.

"It sucks that it's raining."

"Seriously, I was really looking forward to take you by the Hudson. We could've fed ducks and shit if it weren't for this stupid storm."

"Well," Jordan looks around the hallway to see if anyone is around and steps closer to James, "It's not like we won't be spending time together."

The other teen bites his lip and places both of arms on Jordan's shoulders, "What do you have planned, then?"

"We can watch a movie together. It won't be romantic as having a picnic under a cheery blossom tree, but I'm sure that it's suitable enough  to count as a date."