20

"Come on James. You walked enough and it's almost six, I'm taking you home."

"You?"

After walking for about an hour, James was stopped by Seamus, who had aggressively pulled him aside. It was until now he noticed that Aleks, Caroline and Jordan were with them.

"Yes me. I'm going to call a friend to pick us up," Seamus says while taking out his phone.

"Where's the others?"

"Caroline left once we reached ten blocks away from the school. Aleks and Jordan left five minutes ago since both of their dads wanted them home for whatever reason."

I wish that Jordan didn't have to leave, I feel pretty shitty and I just want to say sorry to him.

"Oh- there's the fucker."

James looks over and sees Seamus pointing at a car by them. Inside, there were two men that he recognized.

Is that Dex and his dad?

"Ey James, so you're friends with Seamus?"

"Y-yea," James says with a hint of confusion in his voice.

"I can't believe that you know this idiot," the blond mutters.

"Seamus, stop being mean and just get inside!"

"Whatever."

Once the teens enter the vehicle, Daniel quickly drives to an unknown destination. While James watches the view outside, he listens to the conversation between Dexter and Seamus.

"Are you still not coming with us?"

"Yea, I don't want to deal with Sam's shit today."

"Aw, but you'll miss out! Me and Richard will be going as well," Daniel says.

"You guys should have went with us before, then we wouldn't be in this mess."

"Well, now we are and we may even take James with us!"

What the fuck?

- - - -

It was now around midnight. Seamus was dropped off in his home and the three others went to the apartment. James watched as Dex walked around the room, changing into different clothing.

"It'll be a quick run. We should be back in an hour or so... Are you sure that you don't want to tag along?"

James took a glance at the clock, which read

"Yes, I don't want to get shanked by a druggie."

"Come on James. You got too much on your mind right now. I'm certain that the adrenaline you'll get will make it forgettable."

"What do you mean 'adrenaline'? What the fuck is going to happen during this deal?"

"Oh don't get all worried Jamesy. Nothing's going to happen."

"Do you actually think that I'll believe that crap?"

"Come on! A little rush won't do you any harm!"

I know for damn sure that something bad will happen if I go, but my mind is killing me right now. I may actually need this.

"Fine... I'll go only if you tell me the truth about the outcome of this drug deal."

Dex's eyes widened along with the smile he had. In a rapid motion, the English teen dragged James over to his walk-in closet and searched for an unknown item.