[1]

Box of fur
.
.
.
.

  You groan and slam your forehead on the desk in front of you as giggles and conversations erupt around the room.
"Stop sulking, its only two weeks and besides you get to hang out with your favorite person~" The person next to you said, hints of mischief was in his voice. That person was your bestfriend Tahj and sadly you have been dealing with him for over 8 years.

    You lifted your head up, squinting your eyes and glaring at the man next to you.
"You mean YOU will be bothering ME for 14 days? I would rather eat cow shit."
"Exactly!" He beamed ignoring the last statement you made, "That means more talking about boys and clothes and movies and-"

RIIIIIIIINGGG

   The bell had saved you from another rant from Tahj and his miserable love life. You quickly grabbed your notes and shoved them in your bag, after that you made a quick escape out of the classroom door, ignoring the yelling of your bestie.

    The art department had given its students a two week break do they could prepare for their contests and award shows. Yes, anyone would be happy, having alone time, a house to themselves, and a free two weeks to relax
BUT of course your fashion teacher had to give you a major assignment and that made the mood all stinky.

    Exiting your campus you started to make your long trip home.
   'Oh how I miss my precious car...they took you too soon' You thought, wiping fake tears that ran down your face. The day was actually pretty warm considering it was in early january, so you just calmly walked along the sidewalk and look around at the familiar stores that were around you.
'The cafe..flower shop...dollar store...nothing cool'

    You sighed and shoved your hand in your pocket, humming a song to quickly skip over the time.

    As you were about to make your next step you tripped and slammed face first into the ground, "Oww! Owwwie!!! Ouchiiieeee!!" You faked sobbed, holding your face, mainly from embarrassment and  the actual pain from falling over.

    As you were about to continue your whining, loud hissing and angry growling came from the box.

    Slowly, you crawled towards the box and opened the slightly soggy lid, only to be met with 10 pairs of eyes looking at you.
An awkward smile was planted on your face as you waved and mumbled a small sorry before closing the box
You sat there for a few minutes , staring blankly at the box
"WHAT THE...? Okaaaay...this is totally normal....totally...."

    Picking up the heavy box, you continued to talk to yourself not really caring about the onlookers around you that thought you were crazy or possessed, "Okay be calm, okay be calm, okay be calm, you didn't trip over a bunch of poor kittens, nope!" A few minutes later you arrived at your front lawn of your small home and quickly entered. Your bags were tossed to the side as you made your way to the living room and placed the box on the floor.

    You gulped and opened the box again, staring at all the cats infront of you, "Why are some of you so weirdly colored?"
You raised an eyebrow at the two pink cats
and in return the larger one glared at you,
"Alright you're the scariest so far..."

    You moved your gaze to some of the other cats in the box, noticing all the dirt on them
"Okay!" you clapped getting all the attention from the cats, "Bath timeee! Wait...did you just understand me..? You know what nevermind."

    You grabbed the box again and some soap and went to your bathroom. You started to run the water, making sure that it was lukewarm. While waiting for the water to fill to a good height you took some towels out and took the kittens out of the box, well, you only took out the ones that allowed you...

    "Alright you scary pink cat, im going to pick you up and bathe you AND YOU WILL NOT ATTACK ME!"

    The cat in question glared at you and in return you glared back.
You continued to glare at each other while the other cats in the room were doing their own thing. Deciding to deal with the spoty demon last, you picked up the cat to the side of you. A big, fluffy blond (borderline yellow) cat was being held up Infront of you.

  "Alright I shall nickname you.... actually I dont know we can do names later but anyways you will be first since the scary one is...."

    You were about to ramble on but the fluff in your hand growled and glared at you, "Damn you too? why are all of you so meeean?" You whined.

   You turned off the tap before placing grumpy #2 in the tub and surprisingly the cat didn't fight back, just started to lick their paw and continue like they didn't just curse your entire bloodline with its glare.

.

.

Wait

You dont know their sex

"Well since I'm bathing you guys rn I'll just check..." You mumbled, dying inside at the actions you have to do.

    You picked up the white tabby cat and checked before placing it in the bath too
The white grey striped kitty was pretty calm and sat down next to the other. Next you reached for another blond cat, it was pretty skinny but looked like a basic, average cat
well maybe except for the light blue eyes but that was pretty normal compared to the other colors in this room.

    You continued to pick up all the other cats and check....except for the spotted devil in the box.

    "All male...ALL MALE? Well maybe the scary one is a female.."

You just sat there and stared at the floor contemplating life. 'Please dont mark or piss on any of my furniture like other male cats do.'

    Shaking your head, you slowly extended your arms towards the angry, pink cat,
"Okay Kitty, just let me do this and i will not bother you, if you let me quickly do this it will be easier for the both of us."

    Shockingly when you picked the cat up it only tensed up and glares at you. You silently celebrate your victory of picking up him and finishing the torture of checking all them. You quicky placed him down in the bath tub and started the long time of trying to bathe all of them.