[3]

[Naming]
.
.
.
.

--------------------

The group of felines stood quiet, watching for the next move that someone would make. Your eyebrows moved up in suspicion and confusion. No one made a noise and only the ticking of a clock from the living room could be heard. You slowly turned your head to scan the room of angry meow meows, "Uhmm.-"

"WAKE YO ASS UP CUZ ITS TIME TO GO BEAST MODE!-" Your eyes widened and your face flushed in embarrassment as you turned around and dashed back into your room. Some of the cats eyes lit up in amusement while others were either still bored, raging, or confused.

A muffled "Heyy Bitchh!~" was heard from the other room and a "Shut the hell up boy-" was followed after it in your voice. Just when a few the cats were about to wander off , specifically a purple long haired cat, you ran out of your room.
"Why are you so mean chill bruh" the voice spoke a bit more monotone. All of the cats looked at this interaction all with different emotions, A puffy orange cat moved from his position next to the purple cat and followed you in curiosity, he wasn't curios of you (he could care less you were a mere human in his eyes) but his eyes followed the device in your hands. You sighed and rolled your eyes playfully.

"What do you want?" You cautiously moved around the cats, stopping in front of one of the many blond cats and picked him up. You gently brought the cat up to your chest. You ran your hand through his fur and surprisingly a purring noise came as a response, "Bro i found a bunch of weird colored cats- well i actually tripped on them but that doesnt matter." You said, making it seem like its normal.

A snort was heard from your phone, "Ain't no way bro, that only happens to people on tik tok." You scoffed in reply and started to make your way to your living room while the cats followed keeping a good amount of distance between you and them, able to see and hear what happens but not be affected type of distance.

"Dude, i will literally go on a video call-"

"DO IT!!"

"Bitch stop cutting me off!-" You grumbled and sat down on the floor, leaning on a couch. You placed the stiff cat on your lap, reaching your hand out and rubbing the side of the cats head. Unexpectedly the cat didn't pull back but he purred and rubbed his head into your hand. You looked away to turn on the video on and felt something lick your hands. You shrieked and pulled your hand back, shaking your head at the cat, "Hrmmm...." you squint your eyes at the purring cat that was still trying to get to your hand.

"Bitch- TURN THE CAMERA ON!" Tajh screamed causing some of the cats to flinch away.

"Mf wait-" The cats watch as you nearly drop the strange device in your hand trying to appease your loud friend. The way you and the voice coming through talked to each other confused them. For most of them, no one dared to even speak against them, let alone curse and scream at them, yet you didnt show any signs of caring.

You raised your phone and squeals came from it. "Oh my god!! They are so cuteeee!!!" Tajh squealed but groaned before saying, "Why does your bitchass get cats and I dont?"

"Kill yourself." you scoffed, "You would also kill them with your annoying voice in like... A day soooo-" He inhaled loudly,
"Girl shut the fuck up, that's why your stupid ass is still single."
"That's why me and your thick mommy had intercourse last night." you laughed as Tajh gasped dramatically again. Just when the fluffy orange cat began to walk away Tajh spoke again,
"Why they colored like that? They built like Jojo characters."
"Damn you're right- YOU WATCHED JOJO?!" You were about to rant about how proud you are but he scoffed,
"No, I dont watch mid." You frowned at his and began to make fake crying noises. While you and your friend bickered, the "Jojo Character" thing had caught their attention, all their ears perking up. Some of them decided to move closer to you, including the pink devil. "Knowing you, you probably haven't named them- OR you named them something goofy,-" Tajh was interrupted by another threat from you, "BITCH LET ME FINISH!- anyways you should name them after those weird villains or whatever." he sighed , making a disappointed face at himself.

"You are so right," A fake tear rolled down your face, "I cant believe that you're becoming a jojo fan."

"Me too, this is what true hell feels like." he pouted but you ignored the nonsense that came out of his mouth and moved your attention to the cats,
"Okay sooo.... the blonde-ish cats i will save mostly for last-" You looked down at the cat in your lap, "Except you, I name you... Yoshikage Kira i don't know cuz you licked my hand."

Kira stared up at you, his eyes were wide and his pupils dilated. The fur on his back stood straight as he froze in shock. You lifted an eyebrow and stared back at him nervously. The other cats also tensed up, this couldn't be a coincidence that you had gotten his name correct, right?

"Uhmm- Tajh are you seeing how the cat is staring at me?" You asked, carefully picking up Kira and placing him a good distance away from you, for your safety mainly.

"Damn bro is.....I don't know."
You sighed at his horrible response. You pointed at the evil pink cat, "you're Diavolo!" His reaction was the same as Kira's, except that he hissed and growled at you.
"I don't think he likes you bro," Tajh stated and he started to giggle, " I mean I don't blame him-"
"Bro I forgot you even existed, so stay irrelevant and shut up." Rolling your eyes, you moved on to the pink cat that was behind Diavolo, it looked similar but was smaller and didn't have the dots, "You are Doppio." You cleared your throat and moved on to the next cat. You pointed to the fluffy orange cat with the cog looking prints under his eyes, "Hmm....," You reached down and picked up the fluff, inspecting it before putting him down, "Santana!"

You pointed to the next cat, the extremely fluffy purple colored cat. In return he glared at you and then turned to groom himself, "Damn bro is sassy... Yeah you are definitely Kars." You scoffed and painted to the left of Kars, to the white furred cat that had a red X on his face, "Esidisi!"

You groaned while shifting your position to name the other cats. You quickly named the blonde cat that sat behind Kars, Wamuu, it was very obvious.
"Yawn I'm so bored yaaawnn!" The other person that you forgot existed whined.
"I will hang up on you and you will never see the cats-" You would have added more on to what you were saying but you were interrupted by Tajh screaming in disagreement, "MY EARS!-" You quickly turned the volume down.

"Only two left..." Letting out a sigh, you looked at the last two cats that were sitting besides each other, farther away from the others, "Dio and puss- PUCCI" you said quickly correcting yourself, but Tahj heard it.
"Were you about to say?-"
"NO! But can you pick me up? I need to go buy stuff for the cats like foods." There were a few minutes of silence from you and Tajh, you sat there hoping he would say yes.
"You have to buy me ice cream."
"Deal." You hung up and put on something fast.
"We are going to the pet shop mew mews!!!"

---------------------

Polnareff supremacy 🙏‼️‼️‼️

Also yes, I kicked Diego out of this because I realized I don't know his character.