[6]

[beef with acat]
.
.
.
.

--------------------

Sighing contently, you stretched your legs and yawned. You let this be an unproductive day for multiple reasons like the cats, the cats, and lastly......hear me out....the cats. 

Unexpectedly there wasn't any ruckus or chaos happening and surprisingly Diavolo was nowhere to be seen. Most of the other cats had occupied themselves with other things to fill in the time of doing nothing. Dio and Pucci were sitting next to each other on the coffee table, Dio was laying down on his side while Pucci was only sitting right next to them. Occasionally they would turn their heads at each other or even at you but for the past two hours they have been just looking forward. It was starting to scare you when they didn't make a noise, if you weren't being smothered by three huge fluff balls then you would have freaked out and screamed at your friends for help. It was killing some of them to not be trying to accomplish their goals. 

Wamuu was sitting on your left side, Esidisi was fast asleep on your right, and Santana had been curled up on your lap for the past hour. This would be a problem except that these weren't any normal-sized cats, they were huge fluffy guys who slept like rocks. You were a bit shocked on how they easily warmed up to you compared to the others, even Kira had been a bit more docile. While these three Pillarmen were smothering you, Kars was spitefully glaring at you from across the room. The only thing telling you that he was angry was his tail hitting the floor so hard that it made a little noise. 

' What did I do bro?- '  You thought to yourself, looking away from the molting purple cat to see where the others were at what they were doing. Kira was sitting on the couch and staring at the tv, his tail swishing from side to side or slamming angrily against the couch. Honestly, he was so absorbed with the tv you didn't need to keep your eyes on him. Doppio was quietly sleeping on the cat tree, there was nothing to bother him so he used this opportunity to grab some sleep. 

A slight buzz from your thigh interrupted the calm-tense atmosphere.  You carefully reached into your pocket and quickly grabbed you phone, only too see some missed notifs from the gc when you posted that photo of doppio.

[Big boys gc]

TeeTee: OMG THe BABYY GHHJFGKJKJ

Mimimimi: cat

Mimimimi: cute 👍

TeeTee: JUST CUTE??

Mimimimi: YOU MUST MEAN ADORABLE

the_best: isnt that the demon one bro

TeeTee: DEMON WHAT???

TeeTee: HELLOO WDYM??????

TeeTee

Mimimimi: cat

Mimimimi: one of them is literally the devil 

Mimimimi: very scary

Mimimimi: big evil

TAJH STOP SCARING THEO AND DISRESPECT MY CATS:chronically ill

also thats not Diavalo, its doppio: chronically ill

the_best: aye aye captin

You were chuckling at the messages between you and your friends before a loud crash interuptred the moment. You jumped and looked up from your phone quickly to see your tv on the ground....and Kars where your tv was. It took you a few seconds to register that Kars might have broken your tv, you just stared at the smug look on his face. Angry moewing from besides you made you snap out of the shock. 

Kira was also now molting and angry that his relaxation had been interuppted. Dio immediatley moved and of corce Pucci followed him. All three cats that surrounded you were now awake, Esisidi was strectching,  Wamuu was stumbling over to kars, and Santana was pawing at your legs to find a position to fall asleep. Sighing, you picked up santana and placed him off as you and made your way over to Kars. He was obviously taking the shattered tv underneath the both of you as a victory for him, and even better he woke up the others and got them away from you. 

If you were in the proper mood you wouldve gon onto your knees and dramatically sobbed into the air but you wanted to go back to sitting down and doing nothing as quick as posible. You threw out the tv and sluggishly sweeped up the smaller tv parts and glass shards off from the ground before you went into your room and flopped onto the bed.

'Honestly im just gonna deal with the sobbing and pain of my tv tommorrow-' you thought, getting into a comfortable position and closing your eyes. You were in just one of those moods, nothing wrong with it. Right as you were about to fall asleep you felt a cold liquid splashh all ofver you face.

'Oh my fucking...how nice.'

---------------------

Everyone wanted to see more of Kars so here you go! This is a shorter chapter but the next chapter will be with some more of kars.

anyways live laugh love polnareff <3